✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay lined up to play at American Music Awards? (21-Nov-2010)

busybeeburns

Top music stars like Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Rihanna will entertain the crowd at the 2010 American Music Awards.

The other performers at the event include Coldplay, Carlos Santana Usher, Pink, Bon Jovi and Diddy. The Award show will be held on Nov 21 and it will be telecasted live from Nokia Theatre L.A. on ABC.

Eminem and Lady Antebellum top the AMA nominations with five nominations each. Teenage singer Justin Bieber has got four nominations and he will be competing with Katy Perry, Eminem, Ke$ha and Lady Gaga for the Artist of the Year title.

http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=10666

(Thread copied to Coldplay Live forum)

This year's roster of American Music Awards is about to get a little bit more international. Joining a performance lineup that already includes a resident of Barbados (Rihanna), we now have two more performers coming in from Canada (Justin Bieber) and Great Britain (Coldplay).

The announcement of Bieber to the performance roster should not come as too big of a surprise to anyone -- after all, he is one of the most successful performers of the year and is also a nominee. The same could be said for Katy Perry, who already has two runaway hits with "California Gurls" and "Teenage Dream."

However, seeing Coldplay added to the lineup is a bit more of a surprise. Are we finally going to hear some new music from the band? It's possible, since they have been off working on tunes over the course of the past several months.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/justin-bieber-katy-perry-and-coldplay-added-to-american-music-awards

• 4 weeks later...

So is this still happening? :thinking:

There's been next to nothing posted about it recently, and I'm wondering if the whole thing was just a rumor or what.

Coldplay's not listed as a performer on the little description that pops up when I click on the AMAs on my online TV listings thing. You'd think they'd promote them.

I live in England, but I've set my parents' DVR in America to record it. However, I can't upload it for anyone...even if I was in America I wouldn't know how :P.

why is there no discussion on a potential new Coldplay song?

Well, even though it would be awesome that it would be the case, it's pretty unlikely... they're far more likely to unveil a new track or tracks at the Crisis gigs. Not to say I don't want them to unveil a new track at the awards... that'd be awesome.

Sorry, I do not have any idea how to do that. Plus I figure you might not want it now since Coldplay didn't even perform. :)

Yes, I do. Muse won an award. I love them too. You put what you've recorded on your computer then you open Megaupload and you download it on it. It's very easy. As a result, people on here could watch it thanks to you. :)

Yes, I do. Muse won an award. I love them too. You put what you've recorded on your computer then you open Megaupload and you download it on it. It's very easy. As a result, people on here could watch it thanks to you. :)

If you want to see Muse's acceptance speech, you can watch it here: [ame=

]
[/ame]

And if you really wanted to download it, you could try here: http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_muse/716708.html#cutid1

The Rapidshare and Sendspace links are in there, but not Megaupload.

I hope that's what you're looking for! :smiley:

[/url]

And if you really wanted to download it, you could try here: http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_muse/716708.html#cutid1

The Rapidshare and Sendspace links are in there, but not Megaupload.

I hope that's what you're looking for! :smiley:

Thank' a lot ! i've watched on here and I'm delighted. I don't want to download the whole program as only Muse interest me.