✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Who do you think you are, Chris Hardwick?

I'm going to get into the habit this season of watching the Talking Dead show afterward, it's great.

ZOMBABEH

I love the Talking Dead because Chris is such a fanboy. Having a fan show about the show is just a brilliant idea.

:thinking::idea2: We can have our own Talking Dead on here. Each week post things like Fav Walker Kill, Fav Walker, etc....

Season 3, episode 1

Fav Walker Kill: Michonne with the walker double head slice

Fav Walker: gas mask- face off walker

Fav Minute: Carl getting cock blocked by Herschel :lol:

coolest thing: armor plated zombies!

question of the week: why does Rick call Carl "15"

Yeah that was pretty badass!

Hmm, I'll have to think about my personal "Talking Dead" picks! Although I must say, I don't remember Rick calling Carl "15"; what scene was that? I think I have it available On Demand, so if I know where to look I'll see if I can pick up any context.

Yeah that was pretty badass!

Hmm, I'll have to think about my personal "Talking Dead" picks! Although I must say, I don't remember Rick calling Carl "15"; what scene was that? I think I have it available On Demand, so if I know where to look I'll see if I can pick up any context.

after they leave the house and stop to look at maps before the prison, he says 'You have point 15"

after they leave the house and stop to look at maps before the prison, he says 'You have point 15"
Okay I watched that clip again. Rick actually says, "15... you're on point." I don't think he was calling Carl "15", I think he was in an extremely shortened way saying "we're going to take a 15 minute timeout [to do whatever]".

Also, did anybody figure out the guy in the Fake Plastic Trees video (prior post)? :wacko:

Okay I watched that clip again. Rick actually says, "15... you're on point." I don't think he was calling Carl "15", I think he was in an extremely shortened way saying "we're going to take a 15 minute timeout [to do whatever]".

Also, did anybody figure out the guy in the Fake Plastic Trees video (prior post)? :wacko:

After I watched it again, it does look like he was saying 15 [mins].

Was it Daryl?

Daryl is in the video, I believe!!! Man this opener seemed brutal...boom boom boom one zombie right after another....I like it!!!

Carol and Daryl, I like the idea of them being more flirty with each other.

Carl and Beth???? Hmmm, age is a factor with this one, he's crushing on her.

Lori... she was mad with Rick at the end of the last season, now he is with her, lol.

Glen's not as wimpy this opener, and Maggie is fearless...

Hershal.......Hmmm not sure what's gonna happen with him???

Andrea and Michonne, I wonder if they're gonna catch up with the others, and I still

don't understand the purpose of the armless guy's??

Daryl is in the video, I believe!!! Man this opener seemed brutal...boom boom boom one zombie right after another....I like it!!!

Carol and Daryl, I like the idea of them being more flirty with each other.

Carl and Beth???? Hmmm, age is a factor with this one, he's crushing on her.

Lori... she was mad with Rick at the end of the last season, now he is with her, lol.

Glen's not as wimpy this opener, and Maggie is fearless...

Hershal.......Hmmm not sure what's gonna happen with him???

Andrea and Michonne, I wonder if they're gonna catch up with the others, and I still

don't understand the purpose of the armless guy's??

the armless, jawless walkers are Michonne's "pets". In the comic I think it was her boyfriend and his best friend. Since they don't have arms or jaws, they can't attack anyone and she looks so bad ass with pet walkers. The Governor will come into their story line soon. Lets just start hatin on him now...... YOU BASTARD! :angry:

the armless, jawless walkers are Michonne's "pets". In the comic I think it was her boyfriend and his best friend. Since they don't have arms or jaws, they can't attack anyone and she looks so bad ass with pet walkers. The Governor will come into their story line soon. Lets just start hatin on him now...... YOU BASTARD! :angry:

Gotcha.. I thought about them at the end when Andrea and Michonne were walking out and thought, maybe the Zombies look at them as dead people too and they don't try to attack them...but then thought "Oh crap, that's not it either":lol: and went to bed with the sheets above my head:P

Was it Daryl?
Yes! :cheesy:

I googled him the other day and a wiki page came up and mentioned he was in the video, I was like WWUUUHHHH and watched it to try and find him. Although the more intriguing thing on the wiki is that he dated Helena Christensen (the frolicking model on the beach in that old school Chris Isaak video) for awhile and they have a kid. :shocked3: I betchya that offspring looks MUCH cuter than any zombabeh!

Yes! :cheesy:

I googled him the other day and a wiki page came up and mentioned he was in the video, I was like WWUUUHHHH and watched it to try and find him. Although the more intriguing thing on the wiki is that he dated Helena Christensen (the frolicking model on the beach in that old school Chris Isaak video) for awhile and they have a kid. :shocked3: I betchya that offspring looks MUCH cuter than any zombabeh!

WHA! OMG Guy Berryman was linked with her after his divorce. :thinking: wonder if that was pre or post Daryl...... AND Guy was bitten by zombies in Shaun of the Dead and was "terminated".......Daryl is a first class zombie terminator. :stunned: Life is just one giant loop. :lol:

:thinking::idea2: We can have our own Talking Dead on here. Each week post things like Fav Walker Kill, Fav Walker, etc....

Season 3, episode 1

Fav Walker Kill: Michonne with the walker double head slice

Fav Walker: gas mask- face off walker

Fav Minute: Carl getting cock blocked by Herschel :lol:

question of the week: why does Rick call Carl "15"

Before we get to tomorrow's episode, here's my picks from the first one...

Fav Walker Kill: Maggie demonstrating the first under-the-gas-mask tactic

Fav Walker: abandoned house closet walker

Fav Minute: Daryl getting sexually harassed by Carol

coolest thing: armor plated zombies (I agree with you there!)

Geez. This show gets better with each episode.

Tonight was really well-done and great. Rick has finally become the "don't fucking cross me" Rick that is popular in the comics. The last thing I expected him to do was chop Tomas' head open and lead Andrew to his death. Damn.

This show is getting dark and I love it.