✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

:awesome: -- my face right now. That was easily the best episode since the pilot.

:awesome:

It should be noted the man who wrote tonight's episode also wrote the ones where Shane shoots Otis, Sophia's barn-reveal and Rick and Shane's 18-mile journey. He's becoming the showrunner after this season and holy shit tonight got me excited to have him on board.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, that was a crazy episode! I loved it when Andrea just opened the door full of walkers on the Governor. Obviously she didn't expect him to make it! And Milton switched to anti-Governor so quick, I wasn't quite expecting that. I think maybe his conversation with Hershel during the last episode made him see what the prison group is like, and also how messed up the Governor is.

Oh my, that was a crazy episode! I loved it when Andrea just opened the door full of walkers on the Governor. Obviously she didn't expect him to make it! And Milton switched to anti-Governor so quick, I wasn't quite expecting that. I think maybe his conversation with Hershel during the last episode made him see what the prison group is like, and also how messed up the Governor is.

I've seen Milton as someone who never fully trusted Milton from his first appearance. It was a slow transition, but I think the 'setting fire to the biters' thing is not going to make The Governor pleased with Milton at all anymore.

I have a bad feeling about Andrea. :sad: She's probably taking Michonne's role in the comics. :sad:

Their is only two episodes left of this season? The season finale is going to be epic. Woodbury vs the prison hopefully!

Even though I've been on this site for three years, I always forgot how to post spoilers. SO.

27 people are dying in the finale. :o

I fixed it for you (open your post again to see what I did). :nice:

And in regard to the spoiler... :stunned:

inorite

I'm so excited -- but so nervous.

On an unrelated note, I didn't know we had a Governor smiley! :pirate:

If they're going to off any of the main characters in the season finale, my guess would be Merle.

If they (ever) off Daryl, people will go apepoop (myself included). I just got my "What Would Daryl Dixon Do" and "Keep Calm and Carry a Crossbow" shirts, so they better not get rid of him. :angry:

If they're going to off any of the main characters in the season finale, my guess would be Merle.

If they (ever) off Daryl, people will go apepoop (myself included). I just got my "What Would Daryl Dixon Do" and "Keep Calm and Carry a Crossbow" shirts, so they better not get rid of him. :angry:

There will be trouble in RiverCity if they EVER off DD!!! This episode was good, won't discuss until I know it's safe.....

I actually had his death spoiled, by pictures, due to people hiding the image(s) in links. I was pissed. So, even though that final scene was touching and very sad, I feel its charm was lost in some way because of it. :sad: