✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 3, episode 2

Yo Lori, you don't do mouth to mouth in the zombie apoclypse! I wanted Hershel to change and bite her face off!

Fav walker kill: Daryl saving Rick by killing the walker pushed on him

Fav Walker: Handcuffed prisoner that tears his own hand off.

That shit cray!: Carol, Walker OB-GYN :lol:

Plot: Rick being a total, do not even think of fucking with me bad ass!

Question: Who was in the woods watching Carol?

1. The prisoner that Rick told to run.........doubt it

2. Someone from the Woodbury group?....maybe

3. Someone from Randall's group ..........could be

4. a new more evolved "smart walker".....:stunned: hope not

He is annoying and never stays in the house.

Plus he also

got Dale killed when he was messing around with that zombie that was stuck

For the love of God, can this joke end *now*? It was never funny. Besides, Carl is a great character this season.

Anyways, I liked last night. The first viewing left me a tad disappointed, but once I watched it again, I really and thoroughly enjoyed it. The Governor is fucking crazy, and I hope they are able to show at leas 75% of the things he did in the comics.

He's my favorite![/color]
:nod: ditto

Was anybody thrown off by Merle being sentimental to Andrea? I was like WTF!?!?
Mmmm, not really. I'm not sure it was so much being sentimental to Andrea per say, as opposed to sentimental of "what once was". I think even he is a bit freaked out by Governor, and seing Andrea brings a sense of normalcy (if you could call it that). Plus I think it brings a glimmer of hope to possibly seeing his baby brother.

For the love of God, can this joke end *now*? It was never funny. Besides, Carl is a great character this season.

Anyways, I liked last night. The first viewing left me a tad disappointed, but once I watched it again, I really and thoroughly enjoyed it. The Governor is fucking crazy, and I hope they are able to show at leas 75% of the things he did in the comics.

Not using it as a joke...

Didn't you hear Lori whining and screaming at him to stay in the house last season? Maybe you enjoy watching some little kid keep disobeying what his parents tell him and act like he knows what's best and then throwing fits. But hey, whatever makes you keep watching the show.

Not using it as a joke...

Didn't you hear Lori whining and screaming at him to stay in the house last season? Maybe you enjoy watching some little kid keep disobeying what his parents tell him and act like he knows what's best and then throwing fits. But hey, whatever makes you keep watching the show.

I know exactly what the (now-a-meme) is about. I understand the frustrations, but Lori had the right to get mad -- AT TIMES. Others, yes, it was stupid.

I did not mean to direct that to you, by the way.

the description for the 5th episode is interesting. it mentions something about rick being upset about the loss of group member

Well from the trailers of episode 4, it looks like some of the walkers will break into the compound. Carol was outside screaming "nooooo!" at something she was watching, so I'm guessing it's not her.

Or maybe it's not anyone new? Maybe Rick's just reflecting on the loss of Shane, thinking back when things were good between them?

I suppose we'll find out in a few days.