✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidentally came upon a heap of filming locations, which ended up giving away a few spoilers. This season is going to be fucking :awesome:.

And now, I will rate each episode so far:

Seed: 9/10

Sick: 8.9/10

Walk With Me: 7.5/10 (a great set-up episode, but still the weakest overall)

Killer Within: 9/10

Say The Word: 8/10

Hounded: 8.5/10

OK I am very fond of Daryl..... If anything happens to him I am writing AMC a letter:lol: Little Carl is such a Little Man!!!! I don't like the babys name..... "Lil Asskicker" is much better, and would it have hurt Daryl to have reached out and touched Carol's arm when he was going off to battle??? Andrea.... she is so stupid..... The Gov. is too creepy for me.

This show just keeps getting better and better! What an amazing episode, so much action.

:nod:

I FUCKING LOVED the fact The Governor finally received his new piece of fashion. Michonne is a great character, regardless of the flack she gets.

Wow man, I was actually biting my nails during this episode. I never do that!

I was about to go apesh*t during the last scene where The Governor "revealed" Merle as a traitor so to speak, and they brought out captured Daryl. I was like oh hell naw they best not kill off Daryl or I'll go down there and "turn" all the writers/producers myself; but then they showed the preview for the next episode (in February) and it had Daryl in it (in a different scene) so I felt relieved. This is what I think will happen in regard to that situation...

I think Andrea will try to stop the seemingly ensuing execution of Merle and Daryl. Merle will probably spill the beans in front of the crowd that the only reason the "prison group" came was because he captured Glen & Maggie so the group simply came to rescue them, not to take over Woodbury or anything sinister like that. The Governor will kill Merle in a fit of rage, but then Andrea will plead with The Governor to let Daryl go. She may even say that she doesn't want to be a part of Woodbury anymore, maybe even say to The Governor, "if you kill Daryl you're going to have to kill me first", at which point The Governor lets them go because he cares for Andrea enough that he wouldn't kill her. (Of course, he would still hunt down the group later.)

That's what I think will happen in regard to that situation.

Wow man, I was actually biting my nails during this episode. I never do that!

I was about to go apesh*t during the last scene where The Governor "revealed" Merle as a traitor so to speak, and they brought out captured Daryl. I was like oh hell naw they best not kill off Daryl or I'll go down there and "turn" all the writers/producers myself; but then they showed the preview for the next episode (in February) and it had Daryl in it (in a different scene) so I felt relieved. This is what I think will happen in regard to that situation...

I think Andrea will try to stop the seemingly ensuing execution of Merle and Daryl. Merle will probably spill the beans in front of the crowd that the only reason the "prison group" came was because he captured Glen & Maggie so the group simply came to rescue them, not to take over Woodbury or anything sinister like that. The Governor will kill Merle in a fit of rage, but then Andrea will plead with The Governor to let Daryl go. She may even say that she doesn't want to be a part of Woodbury anymore, maybe even say to The Governor, "if you kill Daryl you're going to have to kill me first", at which point The Governor lets them go because he cares for Andrea enough that he wouldn't kill her. (Of course, he would still hunt down the group later.)

That's what I think will happen in regard to that situation.

This is the trailer for the next half- http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/special-trailer-the-walking-dead-season-3-returns-february-2013

As you can see in the first scene of the trailer (it's the same time period where the last episode ended), there's smoke and people are running around in a chaotic fashion. I think Daryl probably had another smoke grenade on him or something like that and he was able to throw it down and make his escape. You can also see Daryl opening the prison gate for Andrea and running around in the woods in the next few scenes. So it's confirmed he'll live. As for Merle, at the 20 second mark you can hear Glen screaming "What the hell is he doing here?" and aiming his gun at the target, along with Michonne raising her katana. I think it's Merle that's got Glen and Michonne all fired up since he nearly killed both of them. I think Daryl and Merle were able to escape together and get back to the prison. Just my idea. : )

Oh hell, almost three months until the next episode, UGH :freak:
Better than the WHOLE YEAR wait for Breaking Bad. ARGH :snobby:

What if those Mayans were right. Fuck February! The world cant end without us knowing. Start them episodes next week!
Hmm, we need an end of the world smilie.

Well, there will be a series beginning-now marathon on New Year's Eve and Day! Yay!

Did anyone watch the Talking Dead afterward? Chris Hardwick... "NOT PENNY'S BOAT." Wow that cracked me up, way to combine the storyline and one of the guests!