✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very pleased with the episode. Is it bad to say that I'm happy that I won't have to look at Andrea's face anymore? :uhoh:

I enjoyed the Talking Dead afterward too, that was great. And the live prank call, oh my goodness!

What am I gonna do with my life in the meantime!!!?! :bigcry:

Oh yeah, I remember, watching Game Of Thrones and looking out for Will :cheesy:

yeah me too :escaping:

I recorded GoT since it was on at the same time as Walking Dead, I'll probably watch it tomorrow night...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In one of the commercials the group was standing around a pile of burning bodies (a pile of people and a separate pile of walkers)... but Daryl wasn't part of the group of people standing. I'm scared. :anxious: I know he was in some of the other commercials, but... if he dies at some point this season I'm gonna go apepoop (along with pretty much every Walking Dead fan out there).

Loved last night's episode. The change of tone and general atmosphere is something I think the show really needed. Rick's journey with Ms. Crazy was actually one of the best parts in the show so far, and if this is a sign of things to come, we're in for a ride this season!

if he dies at some point this season I'm gonna go apepoop (along with pretty much every Walking Dead fan out there).

I'm in the minority that actually really hates Daryl. Specifically, though, his insane fanbase.

Daryl's cool. Not my favorite character, but I can understand why he would be a lot of people's. I thought the premiere was pretty decent. So what do you all think that was at the end? Airborne virus now, or did the kid just get sick, die, and reanimate really fast?

Airborne virus now, or did the kid just get sick, die, and reanimate really fast?

Well I don't know any disease that makes you bleed from your feet that fast (when he stumbled over to the showers) so there might be some freaky airborne virus flying around. But then again, why is he's the only one with it? Although the pig died as well. Suspicious!

Can't wait for the next episodes, GOD I missed the series! :bomb:

Well I don't know any disease that makes you bleed from your feet that fast (when he stumbled over to the showers) so there might be some freaky airborne virus flying around. But then again, why is he's the only one with it? Although the pig died as well. Suspicious!

Can't wait for the next episodes, GOD I missed the series! :bomb:

Plus they zoomed in on that one zombie with the weird eyes on the fence like twice during the episode and that Harry Potter looking kid had his eyes go weird as well.

My initial thought was that the kid got bit at some point, maybe against the fence, but didn't tell anybody about it. If it went airborne, anybody left on the earth would be dead within a month or something, so I don't think that's what is happening.

However, the "eye" thing is interesting; I didn't catch on to the potential link between the kid's eye issues and the one walker's eyes initially.

There's the chance that the writers just want us to make the curious leaps in our heads. The eye thing could have no connection. The pig thing could just be because the pig wasn't healthy. Nothing more. I suppose we will find out more next week though!

Overall I like the episode. Nothing too crazy going on, just enough to set up what's to come.

Is that the same pig that caused Gwennie to kill off half the world in Contagion? :P

I thought maybe this season the virus would mutate and maybe go to animals. Walker cats and dogs.....yikes!

Detective Pookie Dixon :lol:

Loved Carol teaching the little kids how to use weapons at "storytime"

I'm loving how this season is looking. I can already tell Carl is going to be some trouble, but you could already tell from the end of last season. I'm a fan of Daryl, but I understand why some people aren't. I think there's a good chance he might die this season. Not a lot of people like Carol, but I like her as well. Was anyone else really concerned with the pregnancy scare? I let out a huge sigh of relief when I found out there was no pregnancy.

Someone also pointed out that Patrick (Beth's boyfriend) was also bleeding from his eyes before the walker ultimately killed him. Something's up, whether it be a flu-like disease or Ebola.
Really? I didn't notice that. I'll see if the show is On Demand so I can try to watch that part again. If so... that's interesting!

On a side note, I forgot to mention earlier that my initial thought when the crazy lady was leading Rick through the woods, was that she was pretending and was actually recruited by the Governor to lure Rick to capture/torture/kill/whatever him. I wasn't expecting she would actually be kinda crazy for real.