✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get a seated ticket for the Liverpool concert :) Interestingly the site came online at 1358 - so mine was fully bought before they were even meant to go on sale.

Does anyone have any ideas how are we going to be notified of the venue? I read that it's not being released until an hour before the show, so I'll already be up in Liverpool (ie away from an internet connection so emailing would be no good)

I managed to get a seated ticket for the Liverpool concert :) Interestingly the site came online at 1358 - so mine was fully bought before they were even meant to go on sale.

Does anyone have any ideas how are we going to be notified of the venue? I read that it's not being released until an hour before the show, so I'll already be up in Liverpool (ie away from an internet connection so emailing would be no good)

I've heard 24 hours, which seems much more believable

same thing happened to me!

I got one ticket for standing too! The site surely opened a few minutes early, though I went astray at another option for the residents...

I'm afraid how to find the venue because I'll be there in Liverpool one day before, and I won't have any device to check web site... Not a dang phone.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to plug - for those wanting cheap accommodation in Liverpool, the Hatters Hostel appears to be the cheapest at £18.80 for the one night of the 19th. Accessible 24hrs and comes with a light breakfast. It's also directly in the city centre.

Be aware that it's a hostel (not a hotel) and I presume you'll be sharing a room with some total strangers, that is unless you book a private room.

Rumour has it the Liverpool gig is at the Olympia. Its actual capacity is around 1800 people, but for me this fits. Cant think of a venue which has both standing and seats that is around 1000 people

I think it'll be here too. There's a fair amount of seats and a standing area, it makes sense. I also saw a "cryptic" message on a Liverpool news website, which mentioned the 18A bus route, which goes down West Derby Road which is where The Olympia is. Whether they knew or were just guessing though, I don't know.

In my total dissappointment, I forgot to congratulate the people, who have the tickets, so A BIG CONGRATS TO EVERYONE! IT IS A MIRACLE THAT YOU GOT IT!

Has anyone a guess, how high the auction tickets will go?

At the moment the highest auction bid is £525 and VIP £1000. That's more than doubled within the last hour when I checked. Come seven days time they must surely be well past the £2500 mark.

On Ebay there's already someone selling their two seated tickets for this show. Only £1871.26 at the moment.

Who has that sort of money to spare?!