✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

:-) Don´t worry, children grow quickly!

My kids already understand it, they are 3 and 5 years old.

My younger was 1.5 when I went to my first concert and she was perfectly fine with the grandparents ;)

:) its more Gran needing the practice run! :lol:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the double meaning of the thread name. :laugh4:

If you don't know that the charity's name is "Crisis" you could easily misinterpret the title!

Like Coldplay were a wandering pest or something.

Although for many it'll be an actual crisis trying to get tickets on Friday...

Fingers crossed for everyone trying! Good luck!! :hug:

I love the double meaning of the thread name. :laugh4:

If you don't know that the charity's name is "Crisis" you could easily misinterpret the title!

Like Coldplay were a wandering pest or something.

Although for many it'll be an actual crisis trying to get tickets on Friday...

Fingers crossed for everyone trying! Good luck!! :hug:

Exactly, I´m in a state of crisis since yesterday! :anxious:

I have just paid for the flight!

I MUST get the ticket!!!

You can only apply for tickets if you live in Liverpool or Newcastle (or know someone who lives there) I think. :\

Why does it have 2pm? I'm working till 3. :( I need to try to get someone to do it for me but most people I know are working/ at uni.

You can only apply for tickets if you live in Liverpool or Newcastle (or know someone who lives there) I think. :\

There will be a certain number of tickets (not sure how many) designated to anyone in the world with the code. Plus, there will be auction tickets for anyone in the world.

I have a "doctors appointment" at 1.45. Maybe you are starting to come down with something too.... :P

They're very strict at my work, not sure if I'd get away with that. My mum's off on Friday so I'll ask her to do it for me.

I just realised that I can apply for the Newcastle one as well.

heello there !!! Im from Costa Rica, central america . I will be traveling to London to visit some friends and I am hoooping to get tickets to the Liverpoool gig with the international promo code! I will be arriving late to my anatomy class at med-school on friday so I can buy the tickets, since when in London is 2pm, in Costa Rica is like 6am.. i reaaaaally hope to get tickeeets !!!! since i cannot bid for the either 800 or 1000 tickets!