✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

Great review Carrie :nice:

We arrived at our hotel which was tucked down a side street, yet still very close to everything. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone traveling to Liverpool, it is called base2stay.

no7mdj.jpg

I was there as well, it's such a nice hotel and everyone there was really helpful, it's a pity I didn't know we were staying at the same hotel.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there as well, it's such a nice hotel and everyone there was really helpful, it's a pity I didn't know we were staying at the same hotel.

:surprised: Oh really? That's too bad! There was also a married couple from California sitting behind us that we were chatting with during the concert, and then when we got back to the hotel they arrived shortly after us. They were like, "really, we're not stalking you guys!" :lol: And then we all grabbed something to eat nearby and brought it back to the hotel and ate in the lounge and chatted some more, they were such a nice couple.

I can hear Anna singing in the first video :heart:

Haha yes, she has a lovely voice :D

I, however, never film the big singalongs as I like to sing loudly but there's no way I'd inflict that on YouTube viewers :lol:

Oh, noo, that wasn't very good at all, was it? :confused:

Aaaanyway, thanks for the vid, Mich! :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

^

:wtf: Oh, I don't know, I forgot about that. It kind of sounds familiar though, but I can't put my finger on it. Does anyone else here recognize it? It starts right after 4:10...

EDIT: If nobody else here can figure it out, maybe you could ask the Oracle. :nice:

i've tried to use shazam on my iphone but it didn't figure it out :D I suppose it was something new, that's the reason. I thought this while i was at the concert.

anyway i have to say i also have a video of the soundcheck on my phone in which chris plays something never played before.. once i have a moment i'll share it.

i'll also try to find out what he was playing at the end of trouble first.. ;)

• 4 months later...
I've just noticed that they added the Crisis gig to Live Transmissions and there are no photos or videos yet, maybe we should add some.

I have to resize mine.

;)

Yes, I was going to do that earlier, but as you mentioned I realize that I have to resize mine. I can't figure out how to do that in Microsoft Paint (it just chops off part of it when I adjust the size instead of making the whole thing smaller), so I think I will have to upload them to my tinypic account and adjust the size there, and then re-store them on my computer. :\

But I did already upload 5 videos to the Newcastle Live Transmission. :awesome: