✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine best seats in the house will be the best of the available seats. So the seats closest to the stage or with the best view, will be the kind of seats they reserve for family, friends, famous people during regular shows.

Standing will still be at the front, but they're not going to offer a champagne reception and all the thrills then lump you in with the commoners squashed up against the barrier. :P

The fact that most of the tickets are seated in Liverpool and all of them are in Newcastle, makes me wonder that maybe this year they're really gonna play an acoustic show? :thinking:

I wouldn't mind it to be honest, but since this announcement was so unexpected anything will do :nice:

^There was probably more chance of winning the lottery.:dozey:

Actually, IMO, tickets for shows like this, when there are so few available, should be allocated in the form of a lottery.

They could give all interested parties until a certain time to apply, and then pick the names at random.

Any "unclaimed" tickets could then go to the next name chosen. That would be a much fairer way to do it.;)

Actually, IMO, tickets for shows like this, when there are so few available, should be allocated in the form of a lottery.

They could give all interested parties until a certain time to apply, and then pick the names at random.

Any "unclaimed" tickets could then go to the next name chosen. That would be a much fairer way to do it.;)

yep, i agree. wouldn't be as stressful either.

I agree. I thought most tickets would only be available to people who live locally but by the looks of it, most people don't live anywhere near Liverpool. I'm not criticising anyone by the way, I'm just disappointed I didn't manage to get tickets.

Does anyone have a ticket they are willing to sell to me?

:wacky:

I really want to go to this!

and this would be the only way to visit England, like this was supposed to be my reason :shame:...

But the tickets did't work out for me the morning of :(

I was crying.

Seriously.

While i was sitting in my Spanish class on friday.

My friends thought I was crazy.

:shame:...

I was waiting all day, and managed to get through, but then I filled in everything and suddenly it was too late. :(

Oh nee toch Baukje. :-( Echt jammer meid!

Gelukkig is een nieuwe tour bijna onderweg...

Me, Anna (AnnaElisabeth) and Roos (RoosAnne) ... are all going!!! :D

Seriously, I'm so happy! (sorry Anna, I couldn't wait! :P lol)

:dance: :dance: :dance: