✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment the highest auction bid is £525 and VIP £1000. That's more than doubled within the last hour when I checked. Come seven days time they must surely be well past the £2500 mark.

On Ebay there's already someone selling their two seated tickets for this show. Only £1871.26 at the moment.

Who has that sort of money to spare?!

I just hope it was the first rush, the prices remained the same for the last hours.

And these are only the highest ones. It is a pity that we don´t know the lower bids.

There are 200 tickets, so the some of the lower bids may also be successful.

We will see in a few days...

I am a little confused by the auction at this moment.

The high bid, I presume, is the highest anyone has bid. Does that mean that lower bids would presumably get tickets?

I'm kinda interested in the VIP. I know it's crazy money, but once in a lifetime opportunity and am willing to get a solid loan for the troubles.

As I wrote on the other thread, I just did a search for 'Coldplay' on SeeTickets and the only event listed was Coldplayer :laugh3: at the Liverpool Stanley Theatre.

That didn't stay hidden for long!

On the positive, it's on the exact same street as that hostel is where I've booked into.

simply taking liverpool firstly, newcastle secondly.

i refreshed 2 pages in the same moment..

and i got them :)

I still don´t get it, I was really concentrated, was on the website half an hour in advance, refreshed the site every half-second, was in the queue in two tabs, in one I waited and in the other one I refreshed constantly, then tried to fill in everything necessary as quickly as possible and still didn´t get it :cry:

I still don´t get it, I was really concentrated, was on the website half an hour in advance, refreshed the site every half-second, was in the queue in two tabs, in one I waited and in the other one I refreshed constantly, then tried to fill in everything necessary as quickly as possible and still didn´t get it :cry:

I didn't manage to get tickers either :(

:hug:

it sucks, especially since it's your city.

i hate how some tickets are already on ebay for more than ridiculous prices while real fans can't go...

I know, it really sucks. :(

When we were trying to get tickets for Take That, all the ticket websites were down for hours but there was tickets on ebay straight away. I wonder how they do it. :\

I know, it really sucks. :(

When we were trying to get tickets for Take That, all the ticket websites were down for hours but there was tickets on ebay straight away. I wonder how they do it. :\

add the listing on the off chance they get a ticket, particularly if they've sent someone to the box office to purchase

I got a standing ticket .. now my question is .. normally which section is closer to the stage? the standing or the seated section?? i've been to lots of concerts and sometimes the seated section is after the standing section .. will this apply to coldplay??? when i saw them n Houston n 2008 i bought VIP tickets and dunno if there were any standing tickets .. i just hope as soon as i find out where the Gig is, to be the first one n line lol!