✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

I think it's fair to say the Swedish contingent might deal with the cold easier than the Brits or the Italians :p

Not sure I fancy playing softball to keep warm either :lol:

At Exeter last year, they set up some portaloos for people queing, hopefully they'll do the same this year

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fair to say the Swedish contingent might deal with the cold easier than the Brits or the Italians :p

At Exeter last year, they set up some portaloos for people queing, hopefully they'll do the same this year

When did you start queuing in Exeter?

We are used to cold winters here as well, so I hope I will survive :D (and of course I hope everyone will successfully survive!)

Ooh... maybe a snowball fight then? That might be fun. And I can see that showing up in the Roadie #42 blog. :lol:

As far as the portaloos, that might be a question for the Oracle I suppose, if anybody wants to ask. If she answers, based on her answer, she might also give a hint as to whether it would even be worthwhile to queue for a long amount of time anyway. If all seating is assigned (and even the standing, who knows), or if the standing isn't in the front, it may not be worthwhile to queue for a long amount of time. She might give us a hint.

Ooh... maybe a snowball fight then? That might be fun. And I can see that showing up in the Roadie #42 blog. :lol:

As far as the portaloos, that might be a question for the Oracle I suppose, if anybody wants to ask. If she answers, based on her answer, she might also give a hint as to whether it would even be worthwhile to queue for a long amount of time anyway. If all seating is assigned (and even the standing, who knows), or if the standing isn't in the front, it may not be worthwhile to queue for a long amount of time. She might give us a hint.

Oooh :wacko: SNOWBALL FIGHT! :dance:

Why is the Newcastle thread and social group so incredibly dead, and this one so active...I'm going to the wrong gig :cry:

Naa, don't worry, we will enjoy the concert in newcastle too, don't worry! :)

Liv is so active because it's the first one, because it has Standing tickets, and because it's liverpool, Beatles's home. :)