✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the snow has melted a lot in the last few days and you can see grass again :stunned:

you'll be alright unless any more snow comes, which I hope it doesn't

Yeah, but we have loads of snow here in Slovakia, so all flights from here today are cancelled.

But it should not be snowing so heavy during the week so I hope it will be fine!

Liverpool is a great place, especially if you like the Beatles

I've never been, I feel pretty ashamed about that :embarrassed: I've only been on a few flying visits to Manchester too. I lived in Leeds for three years for uni, but I've missed out on an awful lot of the wonderful places north of London.

At least I'm going to get to visit Geordieland for the first time ever :)

I have a dress code question:

Do you think it would be a problem if it´s in a theatre and I wore shoes that are not so ellegant (but very warm). (When I went to a club in London, my friend told me you are not allowed to wear trainers and similar sports footwear.)

But I don´t want to freeze...

I would be very surprised if there was a dresscode! It's a concert not a swanky night club :P I'm wearing my boots - I'm certainly not going to freeze!

Thanks, I hoped so, it just came across my mind when I saw pictures of the theatre ;)

plan for snow & you won't be disappointed.

the 10 day forecast for manchester, liverpool & newcastle is pretty much the same. snow on thursday, friday, saturday, sunday & monday

Well, I don´t mind snow as long as I will be able to get there (as well as the band and everyone else)...