✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is there anything about you...

Gitta Rensolo

....that many people notice when they meet you ? I mean that is like a trademark?

argh I really don't know how to ask this question correctly...

here are my examples:

1.) My hairstyle/ my hair

oh my there are so many people who start talking to me about my hair.

There is one particular hairstyle I do a lot because it is the one that is easiest and the best thnig in summer....

like this (not exactly like in the picture, but you guys know what I mean):

1189879_377c366ff5.jpg

and so many random people ask me how I do it and if these hair are seriously my natural hair and that hairstyle must take me a while doing, because it looks like that etc....haha awwwwww so many little girls in my village have been asking me how I do it and they wanted me to do the same with their hair....

I don't do anything special....I just have really big and A LOT of hair on my head

2.) the way I hold a pen when I write. I am a leftie and my way of holding a pen is definitely not the usual one...today a customer at work has told me how impressive it looks....others have been telling me how interesting it is....it must look weird haha

3.) My "guinea pig" tooth. I had a brace for 3 years and my teeth are almost perfect except the one in the middle on the bottom....so when I open my mouth just a little little bit you can only see this tooth and I look like a guinea pig...haha there've been some people who said "Holy fuck what is this" but not in a negative way....

eerm that's it so far....:wacky:

I want to hear your stories (ther eis so much about me in that post.....)

I love that hairstyle! But it kinda find it weird that so many people come to talk to you about it because a lot of girls have that hair style here. :shrug:

And to answer your question, I'd say my figure. I mean, like, how slim I am and stuff. And also my eye lashes (because they are really long)! I can't think of anything else right now.

I love that hairstyle! But it kinda find it weird that so many people come to talk to you about it because a lot of girls have that hair style here. :shrug:

And to answer your question, I'd say my figure. I mean, like, how slim I am and stuff. And also my eye lashes (because they are really long)! I can't think of anything else right now.

haha well many girls are having it here, too....but on me it seems to look different:wacky:

ahhh Reilly....I am stupid.....I should edit that "for the first time"

I'm not special enough to have any trademarks, :awesome:.

people don't come up to you asking you to sign their copy of Fantasies or Grow Up and Blow Away or Live it Out?

:lol:

For me I don't really know to be honest. I guess nothing to noticeable. Maybe that I'm nice or quiet?!?! I dunno if that counts.

people don't come up to you asking you to sign their copy of Fantasies or Grow Up and Blow Away or Live it Out?

:lol:

For me I don't really know to be honest. I guess nothing to noticeable. Maybe that I'm nice or quiet?!?! I dunno if that counts.

:lol: Never. I know, SO HARD TO BELIEVE.

If I do have any trademarks, people don't really tell me about them. If I had to guess a few I might guess that I'm tall (not as tall as Thalia, damn girl :stunned:) but I'm taller than a lot of girls. I'm about 5'8". Another thing might be my freckles. But again, I don't get told about these things enough for them to be trademarks or whatever.

Edit: OH WAIT. I have been told many times that I often look sad or angry or upset in some way, and it's when I'm just making a normal face...:uhoh:

My hair! People often ask if it's a wig, haha. I change it a lot and even get compliments on the street sometimes. That's really fun, actually :wacky:

Or my eyes, they're big and I kind of have an intense stare sometimes. Some of my friends have said they've been afraid of me when we've first met, haha!

2.) the way I hold a pen when I write. I am a leftie and my way of holding a pen is definitely not the usual one...today a customer at work has told me how impressive it looks....others have been telling me how interesting it is....it must look weird haha

ME TOO! :awesome:

also Im the girl whos always wearing blue headphones, moccasins and some sort of band tee.

I love Coldplay (usually this is unveiled somehow right away without me coming out and saying it)

they think Im quiet... which i am with anyone other than close close friends.

my eyes are "intense" :thinking:

.... whatever.

...thats all i can think of.

Hmmm I dont know that what people notice about me when they first see me :thinking:

I guess people notice the mole I have on my right cheek and uuhmm I always listen to music so people probably notice that too :uhoh:. Haha tricky question

edit: oh people probably notice my braces too :bomb:

but I'm taller than a lot of girls. I'm about 5'8"
Hahaha, I'm also 5'8"/5'9'' but here that's the average size for women. We have tall women in my country I guess. Actually, we are the nation with the tallest people. I guess that in Thailand or something I would stand out with my size, haha.

My trademark are my headphones. Not only are they big, but also bright green. What can I say ... I like listening to music! :D