✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAWN

trying to start shit again Reillykins?

and my spell check auto fixed the spelling to Asperges .... bite me.

I used this forum as an EXAMPLE of that sort of situation.... although the fact that you jumped straight to the above proves my using this as an example to be the perfect analogy or whatever the fuck the terminology is I really dont care.

This post wasn't made in "angst" ... I was simply musing about one of the funny ways people treat other people. ...leave it to you to turn it into a fucking flame war you insufferable creature.

And Retarded poem about Coldplay? what the FUCK are you on about?

Bite your spell check, it's wrong.

I initially posted in regards to the idea that this topic may be about life generally, and then you started talking about the forum, and I'm starting the flame-war? Don't lie, this topic was blatantly made about the forum, the fact you decided to use the forum as an EXAMPLE in your first reply is such a coincidence?

I was referring to the poems made about Coldplay in the other thread that you made a vague comment about.

(Moving on to other peoples comments)

As far as the 'bandwagon' crap that people keep going on about, is it possible that individually a bunch of people can dislike someone? It's so easy to blame the 'bandwagon'. At times on this forum I've received a lot of hate from members, but I'm not sad enough to just say the hate is just a matter of high school bullying, I recognise it's for me personally, and try to answer to it. Just putting it down to the bandwagon is pathetic, it's really arrogant, as if this is the only reason that one person receives a lot of negativity and there can be nothing wrong with them because it's just the 'bandwagon' playing up to its ole tricks.

You don't care but you bring stuff up al the time about people being against others, conspiracies and people judging others.

I'd hate to have to read your posts if you did care.

poor Braddock took that out of context

I originally asked "what event"

...then realized you were the one who said it and quickly reneged that inquiry because what you and Reilly say is worthless to me anyways.

and like i told your twin, the behavior on this site is an example... and the irony is that comments like that go to prove how right i was about it.

Again Viva, you started the topic, I pointed out it's a big mess, then you brought up a bunch of other issues that your mind can't deal with on this forum and related it to the topic. I initially replied answering to the topic, and you brought it back to the forum, and the shit-stirring ensues.

poor Braddock took that out of context

I originally asked "what event"

...then realized you were the one who said it and quickly reneged that inquiry because what you and Reilly say is worthless to me anyways.

and like i told your twin, the behavior on this site is an example... and the irony is that comments like that go to prove how right i was about it.

So fucking wise.

The event is your banning, and it's the thing you hint towards whenever you actually try to say something of substance. As for things proving your thread right, that is because your thread was set up to do that unbelievably obviously, hence why my first reply was what it was.

Bite your spell check, it's wrong.

I initially posted in regards to the idea that this topic may be about life generally, and then you started talking about the forum, and I'm starting the flame-war? Don't lie, this topic was blatantly made about the forum, the fact you decided to use the forum as an EXAMPLE in your first reply is such a coincidence?

I was referring to the poems made about Coldplay in the other thread that you made a vague comment about.

(Moving on to other peoples comments)

As far as the 'bandwagon' crap that people keep going on about, is it possible that individually a bunch of people can dislike someone? It's so easy to blame the 'bandwagon'. At times on this forum I've received a lot of hate from members, but I'm not sad enough to just say the hate is just a matter of high school bullying, I recognise it's for me personally, and try to answer to it. Just putting it down to the bandwagon is pathetic, it's really arrogant, as if this is the only reason that one person receives a lot of negativity and there can be nothing wrong with them because it's just the 'bandwagon' playing up to its ole tricks.

oh yes ... i totally made this to attack you Reilly.

and coincidence? gee who would think that when looking for an example... to use when making a thread... its not like the most obvious choice IS that thread.

...your getting so defensive over this dear,

why is that?

..... is that a conscience I detect?

you mad?

stay mad.

your just proving me right.

Yes.

I find that the more I hang out with certain people, the more my personalities and beliefs start to resemble their's. I hate it.

If you people start fighting I'm going to beat the fuck out of all of you. :angry:

.........:uhoh:

I'm sick of all the fighting too :(

oh yes ... i totally made this to attack you Reilly.

and coincidence? gee who would think that when looking for an example... to use when making a thread... its not like the most obvious choice IS that thread.

...your getting so defensive over this dear,

why is that?

..... is that a conscience I detect?

you mad?

stay mad.

your just proving me right.

Conscience? Is that like the science of conning people?

Where did I say this was an attack on me?

As for what I'm covering up I have no idea, this is getting as messy as the topic itself. Just go on and tell me, because that post made no sense.

And I'm not mad, just baffled.

So fucking wise.

The event is your banning, and it's the thing you hint towards whenever you actually try to say something of substance. As for things proving your thread right, that is because your thread was set up to do that unbelievably obviously, hence why my first reply was what it was.

Lol hey look everyone braddock can read minds, he knows what im thinking of when im saying something completly different. Good for you Braddock! You go Braddock!

and my thread was "set up" for you and reilly to turn this isnt a fight as usual

lul ...and you insinuate that Im paranoid?

Conscience? Is that like the science of conning people?

Where did I say this was an attack on me?

As for what I'm covering up I have no idea, this is getting as messy as the topic itself. Just go on and tell me, because that post made no sense.

And I'm not mad, just baffled.

sure.

Lol hey look everyone braddock can read minds, he knows what im thinking of when im saying something completly different. Good for you Braddock! You go Braddock!

and my thread was "set up" for you and reilly to turn this isnt a fight as usual

lul ...and you insinuate that Im paranoid?

This is too easy, I need to find a proper nemesis.

I bet you imagined the crowd roaring your name as you pressed 'post' :lol: