✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London: Meet up on Friday! (26 Nov 2010) ## 3PM @ NATIONAL GALLERY FOYER (TRAFALGAR SQ) THEN 7PM @ D

SueDeNimes

Hello everyone!

My feeling is that not everyone checks the social group so here is a proper thread! :)

I think it would be great if we'd meet up again on Friday, we'll all be more relaxed and have more time to chat I think. :lol:

Ian, Jen and Sam could join us if we meet in the afternoon! :dance:

So here's my suggestion:

Let's discuss where to meet in the afternoon and then set a time for an evening meet-up as well for those who can't come in the afternoon but would like to join us in the evening.

Like say 3-4pm somewhere in central, 7-8pm at Dublin Castle for example.

Here are two lists from Timeout London to get ideas where we could go (picknick in the park isn't an option this time :P).

=4707&tag_id[1]=4389&tag_id[2]=4878"]central + babies welcome + groups

=908&tag_id[1]=4389&tag_id[2]=4878"]central + Families & kids + groups

Alternatively we could meet up somewhere in central and then decide where to go.

Who's in?

Might be good to have a vague number to be able to plan better.

If you have an idea what we could do / where to go, do tell! :)

Hello everyone!

My feeling is that not everyone checks the social group so here is a proper thread! :)

I think it would be great if we'd meet up again on Friday, we'll all be more relaxed and have more time to chat I think. :lol:

Ian, Jen and Sam could join us if we meet in the afternoon! :dance:

So here's my suggestion:

Let's discuss where to meet in the afternoon and then set a time for an evening meet-up as well for those who can't come in the afternoon but would like to join us in the evening.

Like say 3-4pm somewhere in central, 7-8pm at Dublin Castle for example.

Here are two lists from Timeout London to get ideas where we could go (picknick in the park isn't an option this time :P).

=4707&tag_id[1]=4389&tag_id[2]=4878"]central + babies welcome + groups

=908&tag_id[1]=4389&tag_id[2]=4878"]central + Families & kids + groups

Alternatively we could meet up somewhere in central and then decide where to go.

Who's in?

Might be good to have a vague number to be able to plan better.

If you have an idea what we could do / where to go, do tell! :)

HELLO

it would be cool to meet any coldplayers friday after the great surprise of the thuesday night !

Dublin's castle at 7 pm is good - you can do something else in the afternoon-

we are going away this night and have no computer to see if something is ok for friday

so you tell us tomorrow night on the boat

have a nice pm

biz

béa

HELLO

it would be cool to meet any coldplayers friday after the great surprise of the thuesday night !

Dublin's castle at 7 pm is good - you can do something else in the afternoon-

we are going away this night and have no computer to see if something is ok for friday

so you tell us tomorrow night on the boat

have a nice pm

biz

béa

If you want, I'll probably bring my laptop, if I can log in from the hostel, we could keep you informed by phone/text? :)

I'm in! For any meeting on thursday or friday really. In the group we also discussed having a drink before the boat trip, to sign thank you cards. Last suggestion was 3:30 pm at the Anchor Tap, which is very close to where the boat will be.

Edit: I'm traveling tonight, so I won't have any internet or twitter when I'm in London I will have a phone.

I'm in! For any meeting on thursday or friday really. In the group we also discussed having a drink before the boat trip, to sign thank you cards. Last suggestion was 3:30 pm at the Anchor Tap, which is very close to where the boat will be.

Edit: I'm traveling tonight, so I won't have any internet or twitter when I'm in London I will have a phone.

I'll try to go to the pub before, not sure though. By the way, Dutch hubby, so you could speak Dutch. Personnally, i'm not good at it. :P

I would just like to say how much Phil and I enjoyed the meet-up at The Dublin Castle last night. Apart from the fact the pub itself got a bit too crowded and noisy later in the evening, making conversation rather difficult, it was great to be able to see a number of people who had been on the boat and reflect on the preceding 24 hours or so.

Everyone had a lot to talk about, of course, and it was a great way to round off the "weekend".

Thanks to everyone who helped make it a wonderful evening to remember!:cool: