🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

I actually found it fascinating that there were trees there all over the place, because in the video I highly doubt there's going to be any evidence of trees and it's going to look like it was shot in an indoor set in a warehouse or something.

Sorry, I just found being on a set really fascinating, no matter who was filming what :P

[/random thought]

And yeah, Daniel, you were standing with us, so it could be you too! :dance:

At the end of the day it's a black blob in our general direction :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the most important time this clock will ever hit (apart from 0) is gonna be '1.36' A mere minute and a half before the song is released. Although, the countdown is actually running from Coldplay's server, not iTunes', so Christmas Lights may be available for download up to five minutes before or after the clock hits zero, depending on Apple's server time.

Can anybody tell me, where will they premiere the music video? Will they post it on the official youtube account? Or will it be played on MTV and other music televisions?

I have only VH1.

(I´m sorry, this might be obvious for everyone else but I´ve never followed a video release before) :shrug:

Thanks!

Can anybody tell me, where will they premiere the music video? Will they post it on the official youtube account? Or will it be played on MTV and other music televisions?

I have only VH1.

(I´m sorry, this might be obvious for everyone else but I´ve never followed a video release before) :shrug:

Thanks!

Most likely the video will be synchronized on their website, and for sale on itunes.

If they do a physical release, which I doubt because they haven't said anything about it, I think it would be on 7" vinyl rather than a CD. Which is EPIC good for me :P

Anyone remember the list on the wall of the Bakery in the 60 Minutes interview?

2008qhi.png

(sorry for the shite quality, damn YouTube)

"PROMO/REVIEW COPIES TO BE ON VINYL."

I know this isn't a promo, really, but it is a special release...but I do think they would have said something about "you can order it here..." if there was going to be a physical release :disappointed: