• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok got some more Stone pics!

*EDIT* just realised its the same as yours jacob lol

[ATTACH]19700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19701[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19702[/ATTACH]

This one isnt of just Stone but I wanted to post it coz he's rockin' the plaid pants!

[ATTACH]19703[/ATTACH]

Yea, I started off with new stuff. LIke the first cd of theirs I purchased was because I was bored and needed some risk in my life. haha. I bought Lost Dogs, and got hooked. So like, I started out with the B-sides, and then moved into the new stuff, and then back to the old stuff. It's a really odd way to start, I know.

Yea, Lost Dogs is where I got started. I heard Hard To Imagine and I was like... "hmmmm, I wonder where to go to next with these guys?" It's so funny thinkin back on me in high school though. Because I used to be a big Nirvana fan, I'd be like "Pearl Jam? Who the hell are they? They probably suck!" Now here I am in uni, and it's the other way around.

Yeah coz I've always been a fan of Pearl Jam, I was never able to really get into Nirvana...not to say I dont like their music, just that I don't know much of it, and from what I've heard it's not as good as what Pearl Jam produces.....I know A LOT of people disagree with that!! So what you studying at uni?