✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thanks!

The best part was when Eddie was just on his guitar after playing Love Boat Captain, and then he starts playing A Sort Of Homecoming and singing. And that's my favorite U2 song, so my mind was blown.

Seeing them in November eh? That concert is gonna be awesome, trust me. Make sure to pick up a tour shirt too, with the Avacado on it. hahha.

Pearl Jam song of the day?....... Brain of J!

yes gonna get one of those tour shirts!....non-pearl jam fans will be like wtf are you wearing?! haha.....I love the artwork, photography and general layout of Pearl Jam albums. The cover for the new album looks so simple with the avacado, then you open it up and get a suprise lol...

I KNOW EH!?? First time I opened up the cd package and took out the cd to put into my walkman, and looked at the artwork I was like...."what the hell?"

I still haven't figured out the significance of the Avacado on the cover. haha.

I like the artwork for Binaural best. And I also like the cd best too

Ahh well, after listening to all their albums, I'd say that while Ten is their best, Binaural would be my favorite, everyone usually hates that one, but I dunno, I really think it's very under-appreciated. It's by far their most focused and fascinating cd. And like the artwork perfectly describes the music, and how spacey it is. Light Years and Parting Ways are two of Pearl Jam's best songs.

haha i bet, I'm listening to severed hand at the moment lol! Id love to play Pearl Jam at work, but I dont think it would go down too well, especially since I work at a hospital lol!!! Im sure it would make the patients feel better right? How do you like the new album? it seems many fans arent that receptive to it, but i love it..

The new Pearl Jam cd is awesome. Some fans think Pearl Jam are selling out and going commercial I guess. The way I see it is that if the band wants to rock out, then they should by all means do it. Life Wasted is like my theme song. haha.

In fact, I'd say the new one, Binaural and Vitalogy are my three favorites of theirs.