✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in second year too. haha thanks. This post is going to ruin it. But right before I post this. This thread will have had 111 posts and 777 views!

But yea, the way I see it, things can only get better from here. I mean I think at this age, the quarter-life crisis time, you go through a massive amount of anxiety now that like u realize ur an adult, and I dunno, eventually you get into the swing of things and you figure out where you wanna go. That's just what I think. I might be generalizing, if so, I apologize in advance haha.

I'm in second year too. haha thanks. This post is going to ruin it. But right before I post this. This thread will have had 111 posts and 777 views!

But yea, the way I see it, things can only get better from here. I mean I think at this age, the quarter-life crisis time, you go through a massive amount of anxiety now that like u realize ur an adult, and I dunno, eventually you get into the swing of things and you figure out where you wanna go. That's just what I think. I might be generalizing, if so, I apologize in advance haha.

No I totally get what you're saying....I'm just hoping I get past my quater-life crisis sooner rather than later...but I'm probably not stressing about it as much as I should be...but I have the attitude, I'm only 19..I have plenty of time to figure out what I want to with the rest of my life...and if I'm in the wrong course, its not a big deal..I can always come back to uni (not really keen on doing that), but if its for soemthing i really wanna do..I'll just do it. Anyway film studies sounds interesting......maybe later on down the track you could go into doing something like...hmmm directing future pearl jam video clips! If that ever happens you gotta hook me up, I wanna meet the guys!