✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

^^

yeh mate got my copy today. got the Deluxe Edition that has the album, the remixed album and the MTV Unplugged album.

the original album sounds awesome of course. the remix wasnt exactly what i thought it would be, i was expecting a............well a remix not just the regular album cleaned up a bit with a few added tracks. so that left me slightly dissapointed. i havent got around to watching the dvd of the unplugged performance but thats only 7 tracks so nothing spectacular.

it comes as a little book keeping with the pearl jam tradition of awesome packaging. loads and loads of great pictures including tour itineries and backstage passes.

cant wait for Vs and Vitalogy to be re-issued. its going to cost me alot but this band means alot to me so im willing to fork it out.

GOD BLESS PEARL JAM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, thanks, Im not going to get another PJ album until Ive finished Listening to all of Ten. So many Times with so many bands I get so many albums but only know about 4 tracks between them. Hahha. Yeah so far I think there so great. I love Nirvana but there is something pulling me to Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder is so Freaking amazing!!!

You get the comedy channel or something over there? I get pay tv, so I'm covered. No doubt it will end up on youtube. And Conan is pretty good I think,. good chance they will put it on their official website. If you don't manage to catch it on tv, I'll keep an eye out for it on the net for you.