✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder are good buddies. Members of Soundgarden and Pearl Jam got together before they became famous and made a cd under the name Temple Of The Dog, it's really good stuff. And on this one song Hunger Strike, Eddie and Chris both do vocals. It's awesome.

Soundgarden are really hard to get into, but they're like a darker somewhat twisted Pearl Jam.

• 2 weeks later...

I love love, love Pearl Jam! I didn't get to see them this year though. Tickets sold out just as I got to the counter! AAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Anyway... anyone hear about Eddie saying something in a few gigs recently that they'll be back next year? I can't wait another 8 years to see them! My mate told me that he said it at the Dutch and Belgiium gigs I think. Anyone hear anything about this?

wow thats a really hard question!!! god...hmm well today my fav albums would be Vs. or Binaural....fav song totally not possible for me to pick one..Black is a classic, Nothingman, Yellow Ledbetter, Light Years, Hail Hail, Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town.......too hard those questions!

I'm really enjoying their new album at the moment as well, favs from that album at the moment are severed hand, life wasted and come back...great album!

Yeah I love that album as a whole. I never pick any of the songs from it though when I'm picking my fav PJ songs overall.

My fav album is Ten(the first one I loved). I love Versus, Vitalogy, Yield and No Code as well. There all great!:D

My fav songs are, Alive, Leash, Yellow Ledbetter, Elderly Woman and State of Love and Trust.

I'm from Dublin;)

Yeah I don't know whether it's true or not. Hope it is though. Can't wait another 8 years for them to come back.

Rob

Some of my friends who went to see them here in Italy told me the same, so Eddie should be aware they will be waiting for him next year :lol:

Excellent, another PJ fan!

Fave album has to be Binaural or Vitalogy for me. Binaural is probably the favorite, I dunno, I know it ain't their best, but to me it's a gold-mine of hidden gems.

Favorite song (at the moment at least) has to be Long Road or Light Years.