[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/url]

What a boring crowd :(

You knew it was bad when Chris said that he couldn't hear anybody. That sucks and everyone talking during the song? They seemed bored. How could you be bored at a Coldplay show?

I really don't understand what's going on with the dutch people. In 2009 was the same with coldplay, boring crowd. Muse in 2010, a lot people just standed still!!!! WITH MUSE!!!! I cant!!!

In the past dutch people were famous because they are always a great crowd on concerts. But now it isn't anyomore.

I really don't understand what's going on with the dutch people. In 2009 was the same with coldplay, boring crowd. Muse in 2010, a lot people just standed still!!!! WITH MUSE!!!! I cant!!!

In the past dutch people were famous because they are always a great crowd on concerts. But now it isn't anyomore.

Go to Werchter, just next to Holland and a fantastic crowd!

No Crowd can be bored as the germans. At the end of Violet Hill Chris stopped to let them sing and NOBODY sang! He Laughed! HAHAHAHA

oh dont forget rock am ring is normally a rock Festival, many People were angry that Coldplay played there and not Rammstein or Metallica. I was there and it was a great gig and my 4th Coldplay Concert, for me it was great and i love coldplay. Ich war froh das die Zuschauer Coldplay so angenommen haben und nicht mir Pfiffen begrüssten.

sorry for my english

http://pinkpop.vpro.nl/2011/video.html

This videos works outside holland, there are new vids now (simple plan), so check this site for good coldplay vids if they may broadcast it.

oh dont forget rock am ring is normally a rock Festival, many People were angry that Coldplay played there and not Rammstein or Metallica. I was there and it was a great gig and my 4th Coldplay Concert, for me it was great and i love coldplay. Ich war froh das die Zuschauert Coldplay so angenommen haben und nicht mir Pfiffen begrüssten.

sorry for my english

It's a bit the same with this festival, There were also many mad persons with coldplay headlining.