✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't give permission because they didn't like how it sounded?

Exactly.

But will the 3FM broadcast be complete?

I think it will be the same record, they already said it won't be any song. I'll ask some 3FM DJ's whether there's video tonight or not.

Ha, you can see me (albeit vaguely), SueDeNimes (Anna) and Natasha in the Charlie Brown video in the front row :)

About that video thing: the festival organizer, Jan Smeets, said that the concert might be broadcast IN ITS ENTIRETY later in the week... But that might just be wishful thinking

Did no-one get a chance to record from the HQ live stream yesterday? :( Or can someone rip from the 3voor12 show?

Ha, you can see me (albeit vaguely), SueDeNimes (Anna) and Natasha in the Charlie Brown video in the front row :)

About that video thing: the festival organizer, Jan Smeets, said that the concert might be broadcast IN ITS ENTIRETY later in the week...

Did no-one get a chance to record from the live stream yesterday? :(

No. The guys didn't want their performance broadcast before they had a change to listen to the audiotape. :(

About that video thing: the festival organizer, Jan Smeets, said that the concert might be broadcast IN ITS ENTIRETY later in the week...

Did no-one get a chance to record from the live stream yesterday? :(

There was no live stream yesterday :(

edit: I think I saw you, Anna and Natasha + banner during the Yellow bit :)

Just received this email

Dear Coldplay-fans,

I would like to inform you that the audio and video of the Coldplay-concert at the Pinkpop-festival yesterday is now online:

Audio: http://pinkpop.vpro.nl/2011/audio.html

Video: http://pinkpop.vpro.nl/2011/video.html

Unfortunately we have to remove the recordings at the end of the festival (tomorrow), but enjoy them while they're there.

Best regards,

[details removed]