tauiwi

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
That's true, I can also see him following my comment up with:

"But if they wern't very good then why would they be so popular?"

Even though he constantly bashes pop artists who are just as popular if not more and says thier music is terrible even though they sell as many if not more records than Coldplay.

That's being unfair. Considering Bono and Noel Gallagher said Chris Martin was one of the best songwriters in a generation says to me there is a lot of talent on show with Coldplay's music. Plus unlike the artists you put alongside CP they actually write their own music. Just because you don't think much of them doesn't mean they are not talented. Coldplay aren't perfect but they are more than worthy.

Then I'll just repeat myself. It's a pity that Coldplay fangirls should be constantly "bashed" on a forum for Coldplay fans.:(

See, you're just creating drama. Everything was already cleared.

Everyone knows this place is not all about coldplay, people make friends and connects through this place, some people stop liking coldplay and start getting into new bands thanks to the great threads in the WoM section. There's no need for them to leave cping just because of that.

Some don't like them anymore, some don't think they're talented, and others think they suck is what I've heard. Or I'm just making shit up...

Yeah that is kind of true.

But anyway, do you think a title change would make a difference? I don't think so. :thinking:

How about: A review of christmas light from a non-coldplay fan point of view?

That would be far more appropriate.;)

You think so.

But some of us don't.

No one in this thread has ever complained about the usage word 'non-fangirl' except YOU. And a very few others, probably.

The point is, it indirectly led to fangirls being "bashed" (again).:dozey:

That's being unfair. Considering Bono and Noel Gallagher said Chris Martin was one of the best songwriters in a generation says to me there is a lot of talent on show with Coldplay's music. Plus unlike the artists you put alongside CP they actually write their own music. Just because you don't think much of them doesn't mean they are not talented. Coldplay aren't perfect but they are more than worthy.

We all know that, of course, but apart from the fact I can't understand that people who clearly aren't Coldplay fans want to hang around here, this isn't about people criticising the band itself.;)

Everyone knows this place is not all about coldplay

Not all, but clearly substantially. The name of the board should be a big enough clue.:dozey:

Yeah that is kind of true.

But anyway, do you think a title change would make a difference? I don't think so. :thinking:

I was just making a suggestion since we seem to be going around in circle. Since fan-girl is the point of contention, then that's one way to eliminate any unnecessary bickering.

I was just making a suggestion since we seem to be going around in circle. Since fan-girl is the point of contention, then that's one way to eliminate any unnecessary bickering.

I agree. It may not have been intentionally provocative, but it certainly comes across that way.;)

Not all, but clearly substantially. The name of the board should be a big enough clue.:dozey:

sub-forum description:

The World Of Music (30 Viewing)

...that isn't Coldplay, believe it or not...

Again, you're just trying to create drama.

obvious-troll-is-obvious-i2768.jpg

:|

For me (and most of WoM posters I believe) regard 'Non-Coldplay fangirls' 'Non-Coldplay fans' as two different terms. You can be a fan but not a fangirl.

Roughly we can define a fangirl as a female who has overstepped the border line between a regular fandom and an personal obsession.

Fan 1: Fix You is brilliant but White Shadows is not.

Fan 2: I hate Fix You. White Shadows is better.

Fan 3: I don't really like both. I prefer other tracks off X&Y.

Fan 4: I like both. X&Y is a great album.

Fan 5 which sounds like a fangirl: Coldplay is my favorite band and all their songs are awesome. They are always good, they are the best band in the world ever! I love them regardless what they will produce in future! Stop focusing on negative sides of them!

Fangirl: CHRIS IZ ALL MINEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA BE HIS LOVERRRR <3 FIX YOU AND WHITE SHADOWS ARE AWESOME LIKE SJGDHAGSSASGAHGSA

Non-fan: Coldplay sucks. I hate them.

Lore and I are examples of Coldplay fans but not fangirls. We like Coldplay to an extent where they produce good stuffs with quality, not just accept what they produce and pretend that we don't see the flaw they have made.

I really appreciate your suggestion, and there might be a possibility that could work too. :) But I personally think most people won't even notice about the difference.

I am not bashing you and I have no intention to do so :lol:

If you think I did the bashing job here... :facepalm:

They are still ALL part of COLDPLAYing.com, therefore most likely to attract COLDPLAY fans.

see, this is going in circles.

It attracts coldplay fans but, as I posted before:

Everyone knows this place is not all about coldplay, people make friends and connects through this place, some people stop liking coldplay and start getting into new bands thanks to the great threads in the WoM section. There's no need for them to leave cping just because of that.

obvious-troll-is-obvious-i2768.jpg

Later I bet someone will regard the typo as the cause. (Word of Music instead of World of Music) :P

I had already pointed that out some pages ago.:rolleyes:

see, this is going in circles.

The reason for that is that you don't seem to be able to acknowledge that this is a board primarily for COLDPLAY fans.:dozey:

I reckon you should be asking yourself that question, judging by your responses.:lol:

It must be your age then, brain cells dying and stuff.

I already posted the reasons why I said what I said and i'm not just trolling around as you are. And considering most of the people here posted similar thoughts I think you're the one with the stupid responses.