✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Word Of Music's non-fangirl opinion of "Christmas Lights"

tauiwi

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well judging by many of the comments, it would seem its purpose was to diss harmless Coldplay fangirls for no reason whatsoever.:dozey:

Read the thread title.

The comments were made because the harmless fangirls came out with critics that defeat the purpose of this thread.

Simple.

That still doesn't excuse the general slagging off of fangirls which has been taking place.

Whatever section of the board this may be, there is no reason to constantly bash them, as this IS a board primarily aimed at Coldplay fans, whether you like it or not.

Bashing them because they always think coldplay is the best band ever and stuff and this thread was made to get another kind of opinions? You're just creating drama where there's nothing to cry about.

Only you and anacaren08 are complaining and she started by calling all of the previous posters "picky".

And again the stupid "this is a coldplay forum" argument. If you're stupid enough to be a blind coldplay fan, it's your fault. They are far from being perfect.

Read the thread title.

The comments were made because the harmless fangirls came out with critics that defeat the purpose of this thread.

Simple.

Exactly.

Bashing them because they always think coldplay is the best band ever and stuff and this thread was made to get another kind of opinions? You're just creating drama where there's nothing to cry about.

Only you and anacaren08 are complaining and she started by calling all of the previous posters "picky".

And again the stupid "this is a coldplay forum" argument. If you're stupid enough to be a blind coldplay fan, it's your fault. They are far from being perfect.

Exactly.

If you have so little respect for Coldplay and Coldplay fans (whether they're fangirls or not), you should go join another board such as Musing.com or whatever it's called. Like it or not, this is a forum for Coldplay fans, most of whom are likely to be of the opinion they're the best band in the world.

I notice it's always the same handful of people doing the bashing too.:dozey:

If you have so little respect for Coldplay and Coldplay fans (whether they're fangirls or not), you should go join another board such as Musing.com or whatever it's called.

I notice it's always the same handful of people doing the bashing too.

So little respect? why? for accepting different thoughts? :lol:

Just because I love Coldplay doesn't mean I think they're perfect. I know they are not perfect and I still like them a lot.

If you love coldplay so much why don't you stay in the coldplay section?

Stop being a drama queen.

edit: the best band in the world? LOL

Guest howyousawtheworld

I laugh at the people having a go at Coldplay fan girls when most of them who are pointing the fingers are the most sycophantic gut wrenching Radiohead fans who literally think they are as good as The Beatles and that Thom Yorke can shit out a turd of gold.

I laugh at the people having a go at Coldplay fan girls when most of them who are pointing the fingers are the most sycophantic gut wrenching Radiohead fans who literally gunk they are as good as The Beatles.

Radiohead is boring.

See? that's my opinion. It's good to have an opinion and not being judged because of that. If you don't love coldplay with all your soul you're judged here, in the WoM section which is actually the place to discuss about music and not posting just positive comments about everything that coldplay does.

No one is going to the coldplay section to say: "COLDPLAY SUCKS BLA BLA BLA"