Word Of Music's non-fangirl opinion of "Christmas Lights"

tauiwi

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
Radiohead is boring.

See? that's my opinion. It's good to have an opinion and not being judged because of that. If you don't love coldplay with all your soul you're judged here, in the WoM section which is actually the place to discuss about music and not posting just positive comments about everything that coldplay does.

They are boring. Their latest stuff is like Muse with all the life sucked out of it. They are a dead band and have been since Amnesiac.

Guest howyousawtheworld

No doubt a Radiohead fan will come back with a patronising comment like 'you've got to listen to the music within the music'. Aaah fuck off!

The point is he loves to create drama of course.

That's true, I can also see him following my comment up with:

"But if they wern't very good then why would they be so popular?"

Even though he constantly bashes pop artists who are just as popular if not more and says thier music is terrible even though they sell as many if not more records than Coldplay.

No doubt a Radiohead fan will come back with a patronising comment like 'you've got to listen to the music within the music'. Aaah fuck off!

Yes, they do tend to be rather on the "aloof" side.:dozey:

Saying negative comments about their songs is not bashing them.

I meant the fangirls, not Coldplay. You can slag off Coldplay all you like. I couldn't give a monkey's.

I meant the fangirls, not Coldplay. You can slag off Coldplay all you like. I couldn't give a monkey's.

As I said before, no one was saying anything about the fangirls until that girl came here to complain. Now stop being such a drama queen.

But maybe you should accept it that quite a few people are of the opinion that thier not very good, if they phrase it politely then what's the problem?.

As I said, the problem is the bashing of the fangirls, not Coldplay per se.

The point is he loves to create drama of course.

I think you'll find the thread title did that.:smug:

That's true, I can also see him following my comment up with:

"But if they wern't very good then why would they be so popular?"

Even though he constantly bashes pop artists who are just as popular if not more and says thier music is terrible even though they sell as many if not more records than Coldplay.

The difference is (as you keep forgetting), this is a board for Coldplay fans, not fans of other singers or bands.

They all have their own forums.:dozey:

I think the "non-fangirl" part was completely unnecessary, whatever way you look at it.:dozey:

You think so.

But some of us don't.

No one in this thread has ever complained about the usage word 'non-fangirl' except YOU. And a very few others, probably.