✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30-June-2011] Coldplay @ Open'er Festival, Poland

AnnaElisabeth

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bet my house that they never played POC or a new song. Same setlist as before. Why they should change the setlist so much?! Sorry, but I can't see any sense behind a action like that.

that's interesting. I'll come back here in a couple of hours and maybe I can claim your house.

But I guess you're right...

that's interesting. I'll come back here in a couple of hours and maybe I can claim your house.

But I guess you're right...

:P

You know what I mean. On the other site: There are no streams, no hq-recordings, rare twitter updates etc. - the perfect place to try some new songs? :thinking::\

:P

You know what I mean. On the other site: There are no streams, no hq-recordings, rare twitter updates etc. - the perfect place to try some new songs? :thinking::\

exactly my thoughts

I watched it get posted song by song, someone just copied the entire Glasto set until someone went on and started mixing it up. I took a nap, and before I did the only thing different was Moving To Mars as the last song. Then I saw Princess Of China thrown in and a new song played after Shiver. I'd like to assume it was someone who went home and changed it after they went to the show themselves.

Guest howyousawtheworld
^ :lol:

Ian, where are youuuuuu?

He's currently waiting for the setlist...via pigeon post.