✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I want to teach elementary school.

Matter-Eater Lad

Go for it! :wacko: Teaching is an amazing job; it's so fulfilling watching kids learn and plus if they're young they can be fun. :wacky: ....cept not the ones that poop a lot. :disappointed:

New York is the best place to get teaching degrees just saying~~~~

How many years would you have to study to become one?

A Bachelors degree, I believe.

Go for it! :wacko: Teaching is an amazing job; it's so fulfilling watching kids learn and plus if they're young they can be fun. :wacky: ....cept not the ones that poop a lot. :disappointed:

New York is the best place to get teaching degrees just saying~~~~

New York would be a cool place to teach at.

Go for it, but only if you are totally sure about it

I consider doing it too....but I am so unsure about it...I want to teach music, but it feels like it is so hard to enter uni...

Teach music to kids?

Another caution is to teach the younger ones-

the others may hit puberty before you do, and facial hair and all-

well, you get me. Could be embarrassing.

Ever take Karate ?.....

but yeah/ do what makes you happy.;):kiss:

I'm gonna be a high school teacher in a matter of weeks and based on experience doing internship for three months, I have to tell you, it's quite a stressful job. Also, it's not really intellectually motivating so you'd probably have to be self-driven to stay sane in this profession. But my guess is that you'd be doing just fine either way.

I can picture you being an excellent teacher so if you are really passionate about it I'd say go for it.

Teach music to kids?

Yeah well something like that.....well, I don't actually know what I want-....I think I want to do something with kids (that sounds weird haha) and I want to see their happy faces, because of what I am teaching them and because it might be fun for them....but oh fuck....this is not reality

I seriously wish I knew what I want....kinda bothering me at this moment....though I shouldn't bother too much, because I know that if I get finally out of this apprenticeship and in another circle of people I will be a happier person and if I am happier it will be easier for me to decide what I want (well that's what I believe haha)

sometimes I think I should try and find new people....see new places and ideally find love first, before I make that decision, because I know that it will affect me so much that it will make things easier......though I am afraid to tell this to those people who are around me at the moment (my family, my friends and other random people), because they probably wouldn't understand....they expect something else from me.

I don't know if this is a stupid kinda simple thought....

but yeah it can

Be hard to make important decisions if you feel rather lonely I think.