✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Coldplay songs (Mylo xyloto , Up with birds , Great expectations, etc ) finally registered i

Juanma

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Expectations

hah maybe this song is (dedicated to) for Gwyneth .. you know, she's playing lead role in the movie with the same title (along with De Niro and Hawke) .. or Chris got inspiration from it ..:thinking:

Great expectations is a BOOK. The movie was based on a BOOK. Just saying, people constantly make that mistake.

WOW, it's starting to make sense... it's true, it's a book. I know that because two years ago the teacher of my class wanted the students to read that book, but I left that course, so I don't know if the rest of my class finally read it or not, but I didn't do it... But the most curious thing, is that a time ago I thought and I said in this forum too, that I had the feeling that Coldplay had to do a song called "The Book". Maybe it was a kind of premonition...

Most obviously is that:

Every teardrop is a waterfall

U.F.O

Tomorrow

Golden arrow

Mylo Xyloto

Charlie brown

Hurts like heaven

Princess of China

Up against the world/Us against the world

Will be on LP5. if you see the princess of china video, you will see that, Tomorrow, Golden arrow and ( I <3 U.F.O) is shown on the background, ETIAW is also shown.

Im not sure that ETIAW will be on the album. if i could choose i would put another song... ( i like the song) but i want them to add something new.

Great expectations or a hopefull transmisson for example, sounds so interesting :smug:

I personally think that HLH, CB, and POC will be on LP5, and ETIAW because its th lead single off the album. And I think that MM, MTM, and UATW are just b-sides. But ETIAW is definitely the first single, because I don't think that they would waste time doing a music video and everything for it if it wasnt the first single off the album. Either way, all will be revealed very soon... ;)

Have to disagree, the title track should be something original. Great Expectations is not only a book, but a book that's been made into several movies. And there's already a whole bunch of songs called Great Expectations (such as The Gaslight Anthem's, which is incredible). Viva La Vida wasn't exactly original because it was based of off a painting, but that was already a well known phrase in spanish culture and then Coldplay added "or Death and All His Friends" to it.