✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Coldplay songs (Mylo xyloto , Up with birds , Great expectations, etc ) finally registered i

Juanma

Well yes. Techically , coldplay being a private artist ( meaning that they record in a private studio that they own , different from the bast majority of recording artists ) they don't have the need to copyright every song that they do etc ( if u record in a normal studio things get messy , things leak etc) . The songs included in that list should be the CDs ones , prospects march , b sides , some unreleased maybe ( basically all of the studio recordings that we might have heard ) . There's no need to find songs that we don't know or songs that werent released ( as a studio song) such as wedding bells .

The good thing about this is that maybe , a few weeks before the album , whe songs might be published and we will be able to know the names before :D

Oh, ok. I was just thinking since a lot of titles are wrong, plus some songs have only been played live and are there whilst others aren't. Thanks, though.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Wow I didn't know these names have been known for such a long time. February eh? Why didn't anyone tell us when everyone was desperately trying to figure out what MX stood for?

EDIT: I see what you did there.

That was a bit confusing

Guest howyousawtheworld

Good work Juanma.

Tomorrow (U2 have a Tomorrow - one of my favourite U2 songs!) and Great Expectations! Interesting!

I don't think that is real.. There are like 4 Chris martins in that same list, but if it is real, the new songs that are in it aren't necessary going to be in LP5 they are just recorded.

It's from ASCAP so it's real

These ones are written by Eno too so it must be LP5 era songs. it doesn't mean they're gonna be in the album

A hopeful transmission

Charlie brown

Great expectations

Hurts like heaven

Major minus

Moving to mars

Mylo Xoloto

Paradise

Princess of china

Tomorrow

UFO

Up against the world

These ones are written by Eno too so it must be LP5 era songs. it doesn't mean they're gonna be in the album

A hopeful transmission

Charlie brown

Great expectations

Hurts like heaven

Major minus

Moving to mars

Mylo Xoloto

Paradise

Princess of china

Tomorrow

UFO

Up against the world

That's it. That's probably LP5, just that in a different order.

A hopeful transmission

Charlie brown

Great expectations

Hurts like heaven

Major minus

Moving to mars

Mylo Xoloto

Paradise

Princess of china

Tomorrow

UFO

Up against the world