✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Coldplay songs (Mylo xyloto , Up with birds , Great expectations, etc ) finally registered i

Juanma

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These ones are written by Eno too so it must be LP5 era songs. it doesn't mean they're gonna be in the album

A hopeful transmission

Charlie brown

Great expectations

Hurts like heaven

Major minus

Moving to mars

Mylo Xoloto

Paradise

Princess of china

Tomorrow

UFO

Up against the world

what about ETIAW..they said that song for sure would be on LP5...they said it in the latest Q article..remember??

the interview from the article was way back a few months from now... and in the list i couldnt 'find it, so i guess they left it out or maybe its in the list of the person they sampled. IDK i prefer it stays out of the album (i do like the song) but i want new material, and i feel buying it for the 3rd time is just frustrating

nice titles. really excited to hear them. but am i the only one who's still waiting for the next color song?

BEST question I have seen on here in days!!! You are spot on... will there be a song to go along with Yellow, Green Eyes, White Shadows and Violet Hill? As of now the only one I have heard is Golden Arrow.

BEST question I have seen on here in days!!! You are spot on... will there be a song to go along with Yellow, Green Eyes, White Shadows and Violet Hill? As of now the only one I have heard is Golden Arrow.

Charlie BROWN

edit: never mind you beat me to it The Envoy :P :lol:

BROWN[/color] as a color song :D

You're right, I think it is the new Violet Hill :wink3:

Green Eyes

White Shadows

Violet Hill

Charlie Brown

:dance:

& I think the juicy, best, as Viva La Vida will be Hurts Like Heaven because it's very magical and perfect song :heart:

I want to hear Great Expectations :rolleyes:

But what happened to Love In a Lethal Dose? :bigcry: That was such a cool title! Maybe a b-side?

Perhaps it will make it as a b-side. And perhaps it is all forgotten about. :( Plus, it will be a long time before they (decide) to make another EP, b-side or whatsoever.

But what happened to Love In a Lethal Dose? :bigcry: That was such a cool title! Maybe a b-side?

Perhaps it will make it as a b-side. And perhaps it is all forgotten about. :( Plus, it will be a long time before they (decide) to make another EP, b-side or whatsoever.

Perhaps it will make it as a b-side. And perhaps it is all forgotten about. :( Plus, it will be a long time before they (decide to) make another EP, b-side or whatsoever.