✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Coldplay songs (Mylo xyloto , Up with birds , Great expectations, etc ) finally registered i

Juanma

:laugh3:

I don't don't I somehow don't think they will publish that kind of info before it gets released. I mean, they may register it and all, but I don't know if the lists will get updated before we already know the tracklists and all. I hope I'm terribly wrong :wacko:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3:

I don't don't I somehow don't think they will publish that kind of info before it gets released. I mean, they may register it and all, but I don't know if the lists will get updated before we already know the tracklists and all. I hope I'm terribly wrong :wacko:

They have. Actually i dont know what happens with Coldplay , but some fans get lots of info about new music .

Most recent ? 3 days ago 2 new britney songs ( for her upcoming album appeared) . Her fans went wild on twitter :lol: . One of them is

Don’t Keep Me Waiting

Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, Micheala Shiloh & Thomas Lumpkin

the other one idk :lol:

Wow! There's a fair few songs Chris has written with Jon Hopkins like Christmas in New York and Sex and Violence! :stunned:

Now that sounds interesting :wink3:

sorry :shame:

Right, it's the release date!!! :facepalm: thanks :D

"Stay with us and listen to the new Coldplay song Sex and Violence!"

:blank:

Nah ... that just doesn't sound right ... :uhoh:

Lol it would probably be banned in the uk :lol: . Renamed also :p

So they're licensed songs? Just wondering cause it has some songs but not others.

Well yes. Techically , coldplay being a private artist ( meaning that they record in a private studio that they own , different from the bast majority of recording artists ) they don't have the need to copyright every song that they do etc ( if u record in a normal studio things get messy , things leak etc) . The songs included in that list should be the CDs ones , prospects march , b sides , some unreleased maybe ( basically all of the studio recordings that we might have heard ) . There's no need to find songs that we don't know or songs that werent released ( as a studio song) such as wedding bells .

The good thing about this is that maybe , a few weeks before the album , whe songs might be published and we will be able to know the names before :D