🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Happy birfdai Reilly :D

Empily

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all, I hate the world a little less now.

And Empo you still have to be nice until my next birthday because you missed this one, ya jerk.

Is it waaaay too late or can I still wish you a happy birthday ? :uhoh:

Yes you may, or alternatively just wait until the next one.

I'm concerned about your drinking

SHUT UP -sips precious last drops of beer before throwing beer bottle-

To do that in someones birthday thread, that's just cheap. You've showed your class there.

Thanks Rudy and Em.

Regardless of how unclassy what I did was, you still outrank me. You are the person who went ballistic for no reason first you see.

I went ballistic?! Hahaha! Typing a few words doesn't mean my world has turned into total chaos.

If we're going to play 'he started it', in the middle of a reasonable debate don't just call someone a weirdo for no reason, (This would be the reason I went BALLISTIC) because it's just frustrating to read as it didn't even make any sense. Lesson learned.

I went ballistic?! Hahaha! Typing a few words doesn't mean my world has turned into total chaos.

If we're going to play 'he started it', in the middle of a reasonable debate don't just call someone a weirdo for no reason, (This would be the reason I went BALLISTIC) because it's just frustrating to read as it didn't even make any sense. Lesson learned.

You were very rude, yes. Rude to the point of abusive, for no reason.

"Weirdo" is quite a playful term. I was joking and didn't mean anything by it at all. I said it because you were trying to act like you destroyed my point when really all you were doing was agreeing with me.

I had no idea me jokingly calling you such a silly word like "weirdo" would set you off.

I'm sorry.

That's fine, apology accepted, in the context I thought you were just going to write that, call me a weirdo, and leave it at that, which would be frustrating (It wasn't the term 'weirdo' it could have been any term that was oddly off-topic) but I also apologise as 'fucking moron' was way too strong for the situation.

That's fine, apology accepted, in the context I thought you were just going to write that, call me a weirdo, and leave it at that, which would be frustrating (It wasn't the term 'weirdo' it could have been any term that was oddly off-topic) but I also apologise as 'fucking moron' was way too strong for the situation.

Apology accepted and happy birthday. Genuinely.