✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

The trousers were alright even though the colours are a bit too bright. Still, I prefer the ones on the last pictures you posted above ^ And the shoes :sick: I don't like those shoes at all. Tracy is right though, his playing makes up for it.

The trousers were alright even though the colours are a bit too bright. Still, I prefer the ones on the last pictures you posted above ^ And the shoes :sick: I don't like those shoes at all. Tracy is right though, his playing makes up for it.

Glad to know I am not the only one after all..I thought I might sound rude if I commented on them..

Anyway, since I am spamming this lovely thread tonight:

tumblr_m1nq9q1XM91r19mhko1_500.gif

tumblr_ltjfqwIvCX1qmwc9po1_500.gif

I don't care how many times this gif is reposted, it's just so great for words

tumblr_m1gfb9c9hR1r60qn0o1_500.png

Oh! who are you waiting for dear Jonny? :shy:

Glad to know I am not the only one after all..I thought I might sound rude if I commented on them..

Anyway, since I am spamming this lovely thread tonight:

tumblr_m1nq9q1XM91r19mhko1_500.gif

tumblr_ltjfqwIvCX1qmwc9po1_500.gif

I don't care how many times this gif is reposted, it's just so great for words

tumblr_m1gfb9c9hR1r60qn0o1_500.png

Oh! who are you waiting for dear Jonny? :shy:

Don't worry, I don't think it's rude, they're just trousers! :P We don't like them so what? :laugh3:

I mean these ones:

tumblr_m0l9jx97X51qc91avo1_500.jpg

Is that what you call plum (excuse my ignorance).Whatever that colour is called, it looks awful on pants :veryangry2:

and do I have to say anything about his shoes?

I agree! He should take those pants off this second!

Go ahead. I'm waiting.... :sneaky:

Based on his hair, beard and hatless-ness, I'd say it's from 2005-6.

It's not from South America because he had bushy hair and the 70's cop show mustache at that point.

I was refering to the video not the picture, the video is from their show in Argentina, the pic I have no idea which event it's from.

I was refering to the video not the picture, the video is from their show in Argentina, the pic I have no idea which event it's from.

I didn't mean to imply that the video wasn't from that period. Sorry if I was confusing.:embarrassed:

Haha yeah, I can't say I miss that look,lol. Definitely 05-06 due to the MTF logo on the piano.

The hair was ok (I guess) but that mustache was a close second to the grizzly adams/ZZ top beard on the list of questionable Jonny Buckland grooming choices. I can't believe Chloe lets him get by with some of that stuff.:laugh3:

The hair was ok (I guess) but that mustache was a close second to the grizzly adams/ZZ top beard on the list of questionable Jonny Buckland grooming choices. I can't believe Chloe lets him get by with some of that stuff.:laugh3:

LOL! Well, I guess that just proves how cool she is. I know so many women who fall in love with musicians for 'who they are' then try to change them. Seems she accepts him for who he is instead of trying to change him. I respect that so much...even though that 'stache really annoyed me too,lol.

Like I said about hairlines a few weeks back, it's about who you are, not what you look like.:)

But then I also said something about verile balding men,lol.

LOL! Well, I guess that just proves how cool she is. I know so many women who fall in love with musicians for 'who they are' then try to change them. Seems she accepts him for who he is instead of trying to change him. I respect that so much...even though that 'stache really annoyed me too,lol.

Like I said about hairlines a few weeks back, it's about who you are, not what you look like.:)

But then I also said something about verile balding men,lol.

IMHO there's a diference between aspects of your appearence you can't change (baldness), and ones you can (janky facial hair):laugh3:

And I say that as a guy who insists on having a beard, even though I'm not genetically predisposed to growing a decent looking one (it's seriously lopsided, as the right side of my face simply will not grow nearly as much hair as the left.)

As far as I'm concerned, you're officially redeemed.:laugh3:

Agreed. That guitar can probably tell some good stories too,lol.

Yup, Redeemed.

Why thank you LOL.. :laugh3: It doesn't HURT that the photo you posted of the painted guitar, was taken about a foot away from where I was standing when it was taken. RIGHT in front of Jonny, his footboard and the amps. and it actually DID look rather cool.. painted up. But that guitar made a GORGEOUS sound... I wish it was like that on record sometimes too! But I guess it was just guitar and piano, so far more noticeable.. (I'm just a rock chick at heart :D).

I mean these ones:

tumblr_m0l9jx97X51qc91avo1_500.jpg

Is that what you call plum (excuse my ignorance).Whatever that colour is called, it looks awful on pants :veryangry2:

and do I have to say anything about his shoes?

I hate those shoes ! LOL.. they look like clown shoes! :rolleyes:

I agree! He should take those pants off this second!

Go ahead. I'm waiting.... :sneaky:

ROTFLOL!!! :laugh3::laugh3: (Hey I got it! LOL! - Surprise! LOL).

IMHO there's a diference between aspects of your appearence you can't change (baldness), and ones you can (janky facial hair):laugh3:

And I say that as a guy who insists on having a beard, even though I'm not genetically predisposed to growing a decent looking one (it's seriously lopsided, as the right side of my face simply will not grow nearly as much hair as the left.)

I wonder JUST how much hair he has left under those hats? I am sure it's not a lot.. but lots of men go bald.. what's the big deal... he should go hatless sometime.. :)

Didn't like the moustache.. :no: However leave his beard alone I like it! :laugh3: