✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

THAT I believe!:lol:

There was a Viva era radio interview (one of those local market promos they did) where the host asked him about that, and he had no idea what they were talking about. Then he asked him about his daughter and you could tell he was kind of put out but trying to be polite and finish the interview. It was ackward, but very funny.:laugh3:

There was a Viva era radio interview (one of those local market promos they did) where the host asked him about that, and he had no idea what they were talking about. Then he asked him about his daughter and you could tell he was kind of put out but trying to be polite and finish the interview. It was ackward, but very funny.:laugh3:

Yeah, I wouldn't ask about their wives/kids unless they brought the topic up, which has happened. All I know about Space Invaders (besides that I'M addicted to it,lol.) is that Chris owns a Space Invaders T-shirt. (Which I covet greatly!:)

Yeah, I wouldn't ask about their wives/kids unless they brought the topic up, which has happened. All I know about Space Invaders (besides that I'M addicted to it,lol.) is that Chris owns a Space Invaders T-shirt. (Which I covet greatly!:)

Guy is wearing a Space Invaders shirt in the Shiver video (maybe Chris'?) I think that's probably how that rumor started.

Probably. I think I've seen Jonny wearing it too. Communal Tees,lol.

Maybe they just all got matching tee shirts!:laugh3:

Seriously though, someone posted the exact same breakup rumor on Will's page for him and Marianne, and it came down right away, so now I'm even more sure it's some jacka#$ trying to troll.:rolleyes:

Maybe they just all got matching tee shirts!:laugh3:

Seriously though, someone posted the exact same breakup rumor on Will's page for him and Marianne, and it came down right away, so now I'm even more sure it's some jacka#$ trying to troll.:rolleyes:

Even though we're all used to it, I still can't help but wonder whose life is so boring, so empty, with so little to offer, that they feel the need to spread BS. It happens to every band/celebrity, but what kind of a life do you have/need to waste your time doing it?

Even though we're all used to it, I still can't help but wonder whose life is so boring, so empty, with so little to offer, that they feel the need to spread BS. It happens to every band/celebrity, but what kind of a life do you have/need to waste your time doing it?

I kind of get why a certain mindset does it as far as Wikipedia goes, as a lot of other sites just repeat what's on there verbatim, so people get some sort of thrill watching a rumor they started spread like wildfire through the internet (and further.) I did laugh though when someone added their name to the list of previous members of the rolling stones (with the tag "had to retire due to awesomeness"):laugh3:

I kind of get why a certain mindset does it as far as Wikipedia goes, as a lot of other sites just repeat what's on there verbatim, so people get some sort of thrill watching a rumor they started spread like wildfire through the internet (and further.) I did laugh though when someone added their name to the list of previous members of the rolling stones (with the tag "had to retire due to awesomeness"):laugh3:

At least that's imaginative.:laugh3: And hopefully most with a brain will get the joke.

Things like this just upset people who don't know to either look further or just ignore them. There are better ways to be 'famous' on the internet.

At least that's imaginative.:laugh3: And hopefully most with a brain will get the joke.

Things like this just upset people who don't know to either look further or just ignore them. There are better ways to be 'famous' on the internet.

What upsets me about this kind of thing is that the people involved (in this case Jonny and Will) are real people and it just seems somehow cruel to post stuff like this about their personal lives when it's just a malicious(sp?) fake.

What upsets me about this kind of thing is that the people involved (in this case Jonny and Will) are real people and it just seems somehow cruel to post stuff like this about their personal lives when it's just a malicious(sp?) fake.

Exactly. One thing to joke on a forum, and another to do something that annoys them/wastes their time or otherwise shakes up their day. I'm guessing the guys are all used to it by now.

It seems some people have too much time on their hands, these kind of things are not even funny, like when they create fake twitter accounts and stuff. I don't know, I've seen many changes to Jonny's wikipedia's page but most of them were just funny, like trying to include the nickname "Jonnypuff" and such :laugh3:

Guy is wearing a Space Invaders shirt in the Shiver video (maybe Chris'?) I think that's probably how that rumor started.

Probably. I think I've seen Jonny wearing it too. Communal Tees,lol.

Communal Tees...riiiight...:wink3:

I have another explanation :charming:

^Now playing on Youtube: "4 Dudes, 1 Shirt' !:lol:

1247948609875f.jpg

Just a random pic since it's been a while.:)

Do you know when this pic is from? He's playing a really old guild here, and it's not the kind of guitar I'd associate with his sound. Makes me think this could've been a non Coldplay session or something.

I think it's from the Twisted Logic Tourbook, but I'm not sure.

Considering he has quite a bit of hair, I'd say that's pretty likely the correct era. That makes it even weirder though, as that guitar is not something you'd use to make an album like x and y, it's totally a rockabilly/country/jazz axe.