🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Is it weird that I'm actually relieved to see the sunburst tele, alive, well & unpainted? :) I was sure he'd marked it up with the others.

I felt the same way. I actually thought of you when I saw that one. I wonder what song he played it on.

I felt the same way. I actually thought of you when I saw that one. I wonder what song he played it on.

The scientist and Warning Sign are the only songs in the current set that he plays electric with a capo, so it has to be one of those.;)

Probably. He's looking in phenominal shape these days too, he's almost as buff as chris now.

I was thinking the same thing. Apparently they train for an hour a day when on tour, as well as the exercise they get at the shows. That'll get you in shape fast. :)

I was thinking the same thing. Apparently they train for an hour a day when on tour, as well as the exercise they get at the shows. That'll get you in shape fast. :)

I know they have their own trainer in the touring party for awhile, but I've never noticed the results before. They've also all said they don't really drink much any more, and I'm sure that helps as far as the fitness.;)

I know they have their own trainer in the touring party for awhile, but I've never noticed the results before. They've also all said they don't really drink much any more, and I'm sure that helps as far as the fitness.;)

It keeps the fat off, for sure. Chris & Will don't drink that I know of. I;'d heard Guy quit for a while but still have a few, and Jonny, though he used to be legendary, has toned it down since he got married/had kids. Still like his wine, and (rumour only) still tears it up with Matt once in a while.

It keeps the fat off, for sure. Chris & Will don't drink that I know of. I;'d heard Guy quit for a while but still have a few, and Jonny, though he used to be legendary, has toned it down since he got married/had kids. Still like his wine, and (rumour only) still tears it up with Matt once in a while.

They all look fit now. Even Will who's still stocky, but much more muscular than before.

They all look fit now. Even Will who's still stocky, but much more muscular than before.

You can get away with a lot in your 20s, but once you hit mid-30s it starts taking a heavier toll unless you look after yourself. Apparently they are, because they really are all looking great! Healthier than 10 years ago. :)

First I wanna thank everyone who was generous enough to post the photos they took from recent concerts :smile: They are all great & they have some interesting angles as well :sneaky:

second I am gonna repeat my comments on the new tight pants & how great they look on Jonny :awesome:

Third I am gonna repost this:

tumblr_m37jsm5Ljs1rrallbo1_r2_500.jpg

& stare at it for the rest of the night..see you all another day ( or week )

First I wanna thank everyone who was generous enough to post the photos they took from recent concerts :smile: They are all great & they have some interesting angles as well :sneaky:

second I am gonna repeat my comments on the new tight pants & how great they look on Jonny :awesome:

Third I am gonna repost this:

tumblr_m37jsm5Ljs1rrallbo1_r2_500.jpg

& stare at it for the rest of the night..see you all another day ( or week )

I'll join you,lol.

*stares blankly, loses track of time*

:D

Probably not. Usually polls like that get their own threads. I can't speak for the Mods, but I don't mind,loll.

So Jonny's gone from last to first in a matter of minutes! Coldplay fans are the best!:D

Not to take anything away from Coldplay fans (what with my being one and all:)), but no fans could possibly be more zealous on the internet than Muse fans. (and I don't mean that in an entirely good way:rolleyes:)

Not to take anything away from Coldplay fans (what with my being one and all:)), but no fans could possibly be more zealous on the internet than Muse fans. (and I don't mean that in an entirely good way:rolleyes:)

Hmmm...I dunno. RH fans are about as zealous as it gets, and not always in a good way. But In the case of this meaningless little poll, we rallied first and loudest!:lol:

Hmmm...I dunno. RH fans are about as zealous as it gets, and not always in a good way. But In the case of this meaningless little poll, we rallied first and loudest!:lol:

It was an interesting field of choices.:laugh3:

Bna Bruno Mars is leading now. No accounting for taste,lol.

Speaking of Jonny looking much fitter lately...

coldplay2s.jpg

I know I posted it elsewhere, but Jonny really does look great in it, and I'm not finding any solo shots of him from last night.