✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

the real pervs are busy with Chris' new photo :lol:

This haha!!! :lol:

They'll get back to you once they land on Earth again :laugh3:

Yup. I guess Jonny's bum just can't compete with Chris's back,lol.
There aren't a lot of things that can compete with Chris' back :nod:

this pic is from trollplayer's facebook page,

292120_4128094644494_452499290_n.jpg

I don't think it's jonny's butt :confused: (I don't know how to say it in English :D )

I am proud to announce that I noticed that part when I watched the interview :smug: but since I am an innocent girl :angel: I was more interested with the fact that Jonny almost didn't take his eyes off of Chris all the time :P

& then again, look at the comfortable chair the interviewer was sitting upon & our poor boys are hunching over in their chairs :angry:

Ahh, I am in the middle of my exams, today I had a disappointing one :( so I can't come here often..there are so many photos I loved & wanted to comment on..the backstage one with those lucky fans is so adorable :) & those from the live blog ( the cutest ever :hello Dad) & so many wonderful gig photos!!! Thanks Tracie for your incredible efforts here :kiss:

Yup. I guess Jonny's bum just can't compete with Chris's back,lol.

Yeah, who knew a back would be more interesting to post about than a butt crack!! :laugh3: But somehow, it is. We are trying to get a petition going to allow other body parts to come out a play. Butt crack, check. Back, check. Will keep you updated. :wink3::D

In the meantime....

tumblrm3iseodxe81r72gzm.jpg

Yes, unfortunately no visible, interesting, body parts, but still cute.

Yeah, who knew a back would be more interesting to post about than a butt crack!! :laugh3: But somehow, it is. We are trying to get a petition going to allow other body parts to come out a play. Butt crack, check. Back, check. Will keep you updated. :wink3::D

In the meantime....

tumblrm3iseodxe81r72gzm.jpg

Yes, unfortunately no visible, interesting, body parts, but still cute.

Awwww, actually, I think his hands are as sexy as any part of him, if not a little more. :)

^^You may be right, Tracie. Of course, I'll only know when I've actually seen and compared his other parts. So far, compared to the butt crack we've seen, yes, the hands are beautiful. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!! Yeah, Not the most flattering pic ever, is it?? I'd still rather look into his eyes,lol :laugh3:

Oh crap, the eyes! I forgot the eyes. (I know, I know...HOW could I forget the eyes...?) It's hard to trump a butt crack for sure, but the eyes have it!! :lol:

(BTW, we are evidently the only posting North Americans on this entire board! hahahaha)

Oh crap, the eyes! I forgot the eyes. (I know, I know...HOW could I forget the eyes...?) It's hard to trump a butt crack for sure, but the eyes have it!! :lol:

(BTW, we are evidently the only posting North Americans on this entire board! hahahaha)

I'm a North American FWIW. I just tend to drop in and out because as a straight male, I have nothing to contribute to certain facets of the conversation.:wink3:

I'm a North American FWIW. I just tend to drop in and out because as a straight male, I have nothing to contribute to certain facets of the conversation.:wink3:

What? You don't have an opinion on Jonny's butt crack? :sneaky:

I'm a straight female, and I barely have a comment on Jonny's butt-crack,lol!! Can ya blame the boy??:lol:

I do hope there's room for discussion about the music in this thread...though I'm not sure what Angie's thoughts are,lol.

Care to comment, Angie? (Founder of the Buckland Religion) :D

I think there's room for all Jonny-love in all (legal) forms here!:D