✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

OK, when exactly did I become such a post-whore?? :lol: Since I came back a year ago, I've WAY more than doubled my old post count. But hey, no regrets,lol! So, for 27,000 I'll just post a few of my favorites. Yeah, we've all seen them, but does anyone REALLY mind revisiting great pics? :D

20pou54.jpg

24e2xso.jpg

1zcequp.jpg

2mww6z8.jpg

2duqnt.jpg

k0snlh.jpg

vrc64i.png

vmxiz8.jpg

Great selection of pics!

...ok, I just want to say that I love every single man with a coat, I don't know why, I find that coats are sexy...........I need a good psychologist.

:laugh3:

Well, then I need one too cause I love it when men wear coats :D

...ok, I just want to say that I love every single man with a coat, I don't know why, I find that coats are sexy...........I need a good psychologist.

Me too :dazzled:

HAHAHA! I need to say Jonny got FIT lately.. looking back at the older photos.. I know they all did actually looking at the spiderman shot.. LOL.. Is that guy in there in his spiderman suit?? :inquisitive::laugh3:

you're not aloneeee :dozey: i love the man with a coat, especially with this kind of coat,

2mww6z8.jpg

hi belly :blush:

1zcequp.jpg

I noticed the new looking shoes too..I wanted to comment about them yesterday but I got busy looking elsewhere in the photos :angel:

So much better than the clown shoes :D I am glad that he changed both his plum pants & the clown shoes, just like we suggested here ;)

Just like we suggested here :worried:

:blank:

Half naked J with boots...hum...:sneaky:

LOL! :cool::kiss:

omg yes he has new boots :o

Yeah, I like them too,and they're definitely better than the others! :nod:

Yep, agreed! Jonny is definitely looking great from the waist down lately...and from the waist up too,lol.:wink3:

HAHA!

From D.C. last night.

ojl01e.jpg

2nu6e80.jpg

:dazzled: :D