✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

WHere I get annoyed is when people seek them out. I don't see a problem posting them if you find them honestly. I find blanking out faces in photos disturbing (but that's more to do with another non-Coldplayer I know). I really don't think posting that picture intact would be a bad thing. But I'd rather people be over-cautious than not care.:):nod:

Nah, I wouldn't worry. Like I said, your heart's in the right place, and you respected their privacy.:D

(And he does look damn good,lol.)

I wanted to crop it, but that didn't turn out okay. The original photo was posted by someone else but that post is already removed :)

Now I come to think of it, now it seems like I'm the one who posted it in the first place :uhoh:

To make up for it, a pic of a smiley Jonny :P

tumblr_m53mz5PTiN1rs4psro1_1280.jpg

YAY! From Camden.:D

It's a tough call. Obviously Chris doesn't mind doing photos with his kids, but he doesn't like being chased by paps. I'd assume any parent would want to show their kids, off, but no parent famous or otherwise would want annonymous pics of their kids taken. Jonah's a cut kid too...has Jonny's face.:)

OK, in 25 hours I'll be on a bust to see this guy and his threee lovely counterparts live. Can we say REALLYFUCKINGHAPPY???:D

s3lfk8.jpg

I wanted to crop it, but that didn't turn out okay. The original photo was posted by someone else but that post is already removed :)

Now I come to think of it, now it seems like I'm the one who posted it in the first place :uhoh:

To make up for it, a pic of a smiley Jonny :P

tumblr_m53mz5PTiN1rs4psro1_1280.jpg

:D:wacky::dazzled:

Jonny's smile is, like, one of the most beautiful & contagious things on Earth :awesome:

It should be tested as a way to cure cancer :nod:

I am truly sorry if I had made this private picture posted here:embarrassed:. I logged off few hours ago then came back just now to understand that someone has already posted the original photo & removed it :(

Not even the edited photo seemed to do fine :( Though I must thank your effort zzz

Now I am feeling some self-blame to have started it in the 1st place & also because I still find Jonny so great in that suit & tie :dazzled:

I am truly sorry if I had made this private picture posted here:embarrassed:. I logged off few hours ago then came back just now to understand that someone has already posted the original photo & removed it :(

Not even the edited photo seemed to do fine :( Though I must thank your effort zzz

Now I am feeling some self-blame to have started it in the 1st place & also because I still find Jonny so great in that suit & tie :dazzled:

Aw, don't feel bad. It's a debate that's been going on for years,lol. And it's great that you were thoughtful about it. No worries.:D:nod:

It's still there, I just replaced it with a version that's cropped rather than hastily painted over (which I have to admit was a bit creepy :lol:) :)

And it's a lovely photo :)

^ I just had a bad feeling about it.. I am a person who respects people's privacy, so even if there were no kids in a private photo I wouldn't like it because it didn't have the photographed band member approval.

They already give us so much of their time & we have tons of their photos & videos taken with their approval, so why bother them in their tiny private time?.

I'll guess we have to send a message to Jonny telling him to pose in a suit & a tie for the fans who like that :P or even better, suggest that the next era outfits would be all about suits & ties :awesome:

^ I just had a bad feeling about it.. I am a person who respects people's privacy, so even if there were no kids in a private photo I wouldn't like it because it didn't have the photographed band member approval.

They already give us so much of their time & we have tons of their photos & videos taken with their approval, so why bother them in their tiny private time?.

I'll guess we have to send a message to Jonny telling him to pose in a suit & a tie for the fans who like that :P or even better, suggest that the next era outfits would be all about suits & ties :awesome:

Yeah...maybe like a Mafia theme? Could you see him in pin-stripes and a fedora???:awesome:

^^Yeah, there's always been someone uncomfortable about paining out faces. I've had to do it in photoshop for projects etc, and I feel a strange guilt,lol.

I did a really sloppy job with this, but is this better? I don't like pics of their children either :\

Just imagine he is carrying a lamp or something

14e6mpv.jpg

Nice.:)

I'll never go looking, but I have to admit I'd love to see the original. He's jush a cute kid,lol.

But this is tastefully cropped.:nod:

OMG I get to see Jonny for the first time live tomorrow night!!! I've waited so long for this:dazzled:

I've seen the band before, but wasn't quite the massive Jonny fan I am now, so it will almost be like seeing him for the first time in a new light.:D

==========================================================

I'm listening to the Little Noise gig from last year, and he actually sings quietly through a lot of it. Not sure he's doing it on purpose but it's very charmind,lol. :)

I bought a plain pink t shirt and neon fabric paint and wrote all the mx symbols on the front. What do you think ofi should put on the back? Team Jonny? or Jonny with "1" underneath ??

My phone number!!:lol:

But seriously I like the second one.:) I still don't know what I'm wearing. Probably my X&Y shirt, but I'm not crafty enough to make anything.