✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

"J"[/size] for me too!:laugh3:

[Last time I did it I had no voice for 2 weeks but who cares? :lol:]

It does work, I was very close to Jonny and believe me he notices. I shouted "GO ON JONNY" during a lot of his solos, I shouted extra loud just before his guitar work at the end of Lovers in Japan.

img0857kx.jpg

He does hear you, I got a few nods and winks from him, even Chris came over during Hurts Like Heaven and Yellow!

img0901n.png

img0900.png

img0899g.png

img0898.png

It's absolutely incredible, and each song played is better than the last.

I really hope everyone who goes tonight will enjoy it, the concerts really bring out the best of the MX era!

It does work, I was very close to Jonny and believe me he notices. I shouted "GO ON JONNY" during a lot of his solos, I shouted extra loud just before his guitar work at the end of Lovers in Japan.

He does hear you, I got a few nods and winks from him, even Chris came over during Hurts Like Heaven and Yellow!

Yep it worked with me too! :D

But I shouted at the end of IMP, when all was dark, he looked in my direction but far behind me...I was in first row...and I'm very short :laugh3:

ENJOY THE CONCERT!!Have an amazing day and just LET LOOSE AND GO BONKERS!!

excitedlaplz.gif?1excitedlaplz.gif?1excitedlaplz.gif?1excitedlaplz.gif?1excitedlaplz.gif?1excitedlaplz.gif?1

THIS! Tracie have a wonderful time.. !!!

Leaving in two hours. Too excited to even sleep in,lol. One from last night.

350a45x.jpg

:D:D

img0857kx.jpg

img0901n.png

img0900.png

img0899g.png

img0898.png

It's absolutely incredible, and each song played is better than the last.

I really hope everyone who goes tonight will enjoy it, the concerts really bring out the best of the MX era!

FAB photos, do you mind sharing them in the Chris thread if you have the time? I know they will be MORE than appreciated.. :D

If you see a woman with a pink shirt with Jonny! on the back...it's me!!!!

LOL.. must be a big t-shirt.. Jonny's pretty tall... :laugh3:

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed. I LOVED the music, but had such a terrible view I didn't see the band or even most of the light show. Will NEVER buy a sideview ticket again. My highlight was meeting some Coldplayers earlier on. Glad there's a pic or two of J. here...I didn't see him all night,lol.

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed. I LOVED the music, but had such a terrible view I didn't see the band or even most of the light show. Will NEVER buy a sideview ticket again. My highlight was meeting some Coldplayers earlier on. Glad there's a pic or two of J. here...I didn't see him all night,lol.

aw it sucks :\

that's when you have to "go get beers and a better view"

:cry:

Glad you at least got to hear ok. Obstructed view kinda sucks.

:cry:

Glad you at least got to hear ok. Obstructed view kinda sucks.

UUGH! I've NEVER complained about a Coldplay show before, and like I said, the MUSIC was brilliant as always, but I have to admit to feeling sad about my seat. The ONLY one on my feet?? Jackie?? Is there anybody out there??

Still well worth it ih the end though!:D

And I just LOVE the fact that my friend who has NEVER spent a penny on Coldplay got row 11. Yeah. That's fair...in somebody's universe...

UUGH! I've NEVER complained about a Coldplay show before, and like I said, the MUSIC was brilliant as always, but I have to admit to feeling sad about my seat. The ONLY one on my feet?? Jackie?? Is there anybody out there??

Still well worth it ih the end though!:D

And I just LOVE the fact that my friend who has NEVER spent a penny on Coldplay got row 11. Yeah. That's fair...in somebody's universe...

Were you in those sections immediately to the side of the stage?

Yeah, way to the side and at the top of the venue. I'm just so frustrated right now. I spent every penny I had and then some and this chickypoo just asks a favour and gets a great seat. There's no justice and I'm probably never going to another show. I just can't afford it. It's not the 'true fans' that get the good seats, it's the people with money. Plain and simple.

Yeah, maybe if I win a lottery. I went through a lot of trouble to get there. Bought every album, not missed a tour, and she just prances into a good spot. Sorry to still be on about it, but I'm really bitter. She didn't deserve those seats. Her fucking husband doesn't even LIKE any of their songs except Clocks! and HE was in row 11. I'm not going without for a shitty seat again.

On a happier note, thanks to In A Telescope Lens for these pics from Monday. :)

a1q2pw.jpg

24n02uq.jpg

2ppkarn.jpg

2dmege1.jpg

Yeah, way to the side and at the top of the venue. I'm just so frustrated right now. I spent every penny I had and then some and this chickypoo just asks a favour and gets a great seat. There's no justice and I'm probably never going to another show. I just can't afford it. It's not the 'true fans' that get the good seats, it's the people with money. Plain and simple.

That's not always true. I've obviously been to many shows and have sat pretty much everywhere in the venues. I have seen hard core fans in every section of the venues as well as casual fans. I, and many others here, can afford it, and have paid a lot of money for good and great seats and we consider ourselves "true fans." I know you're frustrated, but don't say you can't be a true fan if you can afford good seats, that's not a fair statement.

• Like 1

That's not always true. I've obviously been to many shows and have sat pretty much everywhere in the venues. I have seen hard core fans in every section of the venues as well as casual fans. I, and many others here, can afford it, and have paid a lot of money for good and great seats and we consider ourselves "true fans." I know you're frustrated, but don't say you can't be a true fan if you can afford good seats, that's not a fair statement.

Oh God, no!! I never said that. I said that sometimes true fans don't get good seats if they can't afford it. I know lots of harcore fans that can, and I'd never imply any such thing.:(

EDIT: Re-reading my post it does liik like that's what I said, but absolutely not. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh God, no!! I never said that. I said that sometimes true fans don't get good seats if they can't afford it. I know lots of harcore fans that can, and I'd never imply any such thing.:(

EDIT: Re-reading my post it does liik like that's what I said, but absolutely not. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

FWIW I got your poimt. :)