✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

I'm not sure, but I think so. I wish he's do more singing. He's got a really plreasant voice.:)

His voice is actually very distinct compared to the other guys, it is easily noticeable and I can only really hear it in Amsterdam the most.

Ahem Ahem :shy:

I stumbled upon a photo on tumblr where Jonny was carrying his son..I don't look for personal photos of the boys on purpose because it's a violation of their private lives but this was a coincidence.

Anyway, in that photo, Jonny was wearing a suit & a tie & looked hfjfjhvnvjhf:dazzled: :dazzled:

I didn't want to post it because it didn't feel right & I am clueless with photo editing so maybe anyone here can hide the child's face or something & post it?! Or it would be still wrong?:(

'The Child's' name is Jonah. I don't know what bothers me more: Posting pics of family or physically blanking out someone's kid's face. It all bothers me actually. I know people's hearts were in the right place though. If people are really uncomfortable, just don't post, thanks.:)

Oh, and...I know it's not quite the same, but still damn cute.:)

swwsqu.jpg