The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

He's so cute in these ones :wacky:

He is ALWAYS cute in EVERY PICTURE

Thanks to SBrooks540 for these from the 9th. :dazzled:

34ys9rp.jpg

jrv95v.jpg

2n20ocj.jpg

EDIT: Not only my favorite guitarist but TWO of my favorite guitars in his collection. I didn't know the Gibson was back.:D

AHHH!! What can I say? these are so beautiful :dazzled: dazzled: :dazzled:

Thanks to SBrooks540 for these from the 9th. :dazzled:

34ys9rp.jpg

jrv95v.jpg

2n20ocj.jpg

EDIT: Not only my favorite guitarist but TWO of my favorite guitars in his collection. I didn't know the Gibson was back.:D

The Gibsons came back a long time ago. Before he switched back to the Teles.

The Gibsons came back a long time ago. Before he switched back to the Teles.

I knew that, but I think this particular Gibson may have been only recently re-introduced since I don't recall posting other photos of it in the thread. I could be wrong tough.

I knew that, but I think this particular Gibson may have been only recently re-introduced since I don't recall posting other photos of it in the thread. I could be wrong tough.

I don't know if he's been using it consistently, but it's been out off and on since at least Unstaged in Madrid last year. Those are really cool Les Pauls, they have the mini-humbuckers from the Firebird. (and Vickie's awesome painting)

I don't know if he's been using it consistently, but it's been out off and on since at least Unstaged in Madrid last year. Those are really cool Les Pauls, they have the mini-humbuckers from the Firebird. (and Vickie's awesome painting)

Ah, thanks. I'll have to go back through and see if I've posted others with the gibson. And yeah, they are gorgeous! A friend of mine plays one very similar...except of course without Vickie's awesome painting.:)

Uh, girls? He's a horny musician. What do you expect??:lol:

Yup. Doing the 'Rock God' thang,lol.

I've only recently noticed Chris playing one of the tele's. Wonder which song.

Chris' Teles are different, he favors the Tele Deluxes. He's been playing them on and off since the AROBTTH days. For this tour it's GPASUYF (and maybe DLIBYH)

Chris' Teles are different, he favors the Tele Deluxes. He's been playing them on and off since the AROBTTH days. For this tour it's GPASUYF (and maybe DLIBYH)

Yeah, I'd seen them on and off over the years, but didn't know they were different, and didn't they were used on this tour. I'd guessed GPASUYF though. I guess I really need to look at more video, but I want some surprises when I see them next week.:)

Yeah, I'd seen them on and off over the years, but didn't know they were different, and didn't they were used on this tour. I'd guessed GPASUYF though. I guess I really need to look at more video, but I want some surprises when I see them next week.:)

They have the Wide Range humbuckers, but they're solid bodied and have a strat style neck instead of a tele one. They're very popular among rhythm guitarists.