🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Was anyone else aware that Jonny plays the bass on Don Quixote? That took me by surprise a little bit!

I don't know actually, but at the end of the video you see the band playing. It looks like Guy is playing the riff whilst Jonny plays bass.

3:40 onwards

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OooPz7NVyzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OooPz7NVyzU[/ame]

EDIT: Apparently a lot of people knew this! I feel silly now. Haha!

I am no expert but doesn't it look like Guy is playing bass on the acoustic guitar and Jonny just playing his usual electric.. not bass?

Anyway I just popped in to congratulate Tracie on becoming biggest Jonny Fan 2012. Congratulations! VERY well deserved.. :heart:

Oh thank you guys. I feel so ignorant :disappointed:

Thanks Hulsey for pointing out that there was something different in the song!

He actually did play guitar (a Gibson ES-150 which looks like a large acoustic even though it's electric) when they played Don Quixote live.

I am no expert but doesn't it look like Guy is playing bass on the acoustic guitar and Jonny just playing his usual electric.. not bass?

Anyway I just popped in to congratulate Tracie on becoming biggest Jonny Fan 2012. Congratulations! VERY well deserved.. :heart:

wOOt! Thanks, Row! I wish I'd been able to be online for the awards. Starting with a new ISP when I have money again!:D

I want one under my Christmas tree too...there's a comment here about laying gifts under the tree...but that's pervy, so I won't say it...oops, guess I just did.:laugh3::charming:

Did you get a Jonny for Christmas? :surprised::lol:

I wanted one too [together with a Chris] but I suppose Santa doesn't bring gifts to pervy girls :cry::cry::cry:

wOOt! Thanks, Row! I wish I'd been able to be online for the awards. Starting with a new ISP when I have money again!:D

Yay Tracie. You have been missed for sure. Love the new avatar..

I want one under my Christmas tree too...there's a comment here about laying gifts under the tree...but that's pervy, so I won't say it...oops, guess I just did.:laugh3::charming:

LOL!

Did you get a Jonny for Christmas? :surprised::lol:

I wanted one too [together with a Chris] but I suppose Santa doesn't bring gifts to pervy girls :cry::cry::cry:

:laugh3::laugh3:

^Santa's just bitter because he only comes once a year!:lol:

:stunned::shocked2::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :laugh3:

I already posted a little review of the single most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in the Uncasville show thread, but seeing as for a couple hours of my life I was 8 feet away from Jonny and I have the pictures to prove it, I thought I might bring some of those pictures of the adorable namesake of this thread over here :D

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg