🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

^ :wacky: Wow! Even Chloe was there?! (I assume that is Chloe, right?)

:nice: You can see her more clearly;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jjn_9IBCI0]Jay Z, Coldplay's Chris Martin "Run This Town" NYE 2012, Barclays Center - YouTube[/ame]

Ok Ladies, So I was right in front of J and I did keep my eyes on him for awhile -Chris is all over the place and ofcourse my eyes kept leading to Guy ;), he is so awesome. He smiled and giggled at my crazy fan girling. I kept calling his name b/c all the boys should feel appreciated because they each have something that makes us love them as a group. Also, he is very handsome ;)

Chloe is so pretty ! And I like her clothes too :)

When I grow up I want to be like her :awesome:

Poor Will didn't have his wife and kids with him though :(

I don't think they travel with him as much as Jonny's family does. The Bucklands seem to travel together pretty much 100% of the time.

^ :nod: Chloe even did a list of tips about travelling with babies for a blog. (here)

Chloe turns up on that blog a few times, I think she's good friends with the author. There were even photos from their wedding posted there. (though none with JB & Chloe or anyone else from the band's camp recognizable in them.)

Also, I love how she refers to going on tour as "my husband's work".

This is definitely not their best performance, but I love it anyways!

On this very day I changed my favorite band member setting in here to Jonny!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy75zjE3HUw]Coldplay - Talk (MTV Europe Music Awards Lisboa 2005) MHD 1080i - YouTube[/ame]

Chris was still far and away my favorite then, but I remember this performancewell,and it showed how amazing Jonny really is. They're all ssuch great players in their own right, even when the performance isn't their best. (And this still went better than Talk at the Grammys,lol.)

Chris was still far and away my favorite then, but I remember this performancewell,and it showed how amazing Jonny really is. They're all ssuch great players in their own right, even when the performance isn't their best. (And this still went better than Talk at the Grammys,lol.)

I agree with most of that, but quite frankly this was IMHO one of the best (if not the best) television performance, I've seen them give, which sadly, isn't really saying a whole lot. For such a tight live band, they really seem jinxed or something when it comes to TV. :\