✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Jonathan stop being so freakin cute! :angry:

:dazzled:

Bo00QyZCcAA6mz3.jpg

OMFG JONNY :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: I'm looking at this photo like: :wideeyed:

SOMEBODY TELL THIS MAN TO STOP.....I don't want to have to take legal action against his adorable-ness. :sweatdrop:

^ thank you for finding this..the lady wrote his name wrong but she said he was watching the sunset from Ted Jensen's room :wacky:

& btw, Jonny has never been this fit his whole life..He looks really good these days :drunk:

^ thank you for finding this..the lady wrote his name wrong but she said he was watching the sunset from Ted Jensen's room :wacky:

& btw, Jonny has never been this fit his whole life..He looks really good these days :drunk:

Imagine Jonny was working out and get all beefy like this montage:

angstjonnyportrait.jpg

.. the stage would crush under his manliness! :lol::laugh3:

They're better than the MX clown shoes :lol:

I know it was a totally random remark :P

I didn't even check to know how his new shoes look like :lol:

But Chris's shoes during the MX tour were freaking horrible, that much I remember xD They reminded me of colourful bubble gums...in a BAD WAY

Nonononononono he's not almost forty... No, he's young and youthful, he's young, he's young... PLEASE BE NOT ALMOST FORTY.

Noooooooooooooo :( :( :(

He will be 37 in September. And WHAT is wrong with being almost 40???;)

Said the 44 year old.;):p)

u3ape3ez.jpg

He will be 37 in September. And WHAT is wrong with being almost 40???;)

Said the 44 year old.;):p)

Ya, I guess It's just me being nostalgic. To be honest, he's (in my opinion) as fit and attractive as ever right now. I think it's more of a rage against time in general. The day I really will be upset though (which is quite off topic) is the day Jonny stops wearing hats. It makes him look so darn cute :)

Though I am very certain that day will never come...

And I love 44 year olds- they are only 2 years off from 42:p)

hepede2u.jpg

^^

Just admire the beautifulness of the hat:)

Ya, I guess It's just me being nostalgic. To be honest, he's (in my opinion) as fit and attractive as ever right now. I think it's more of a rage against time in general. The day I really will be upset though (which is quite off topic) is the day Jonny stops wearing hats. It makes him look so darn cute :)

Though I am very certain that day will never come...

And I love 44 year olds- they are only 2 years off from 42:p)

hepede2u.jpg

^^

Just admire the beautifulness of the hat:)

Haha. I don't think he'll stop wearing them. He's too self'conscious about Losing his hair,, lol. I wonder if he would appreciate the irony that always wearing hats actually stunts hair growth!;)

7ebety9u.jpg

Haha. I don't think he'll stop wearing them. He's too self'conscious about Losing his hair,, lol. I wonder if he would appreciate the irony that always wearing hats actually stunts hair growth!;)

I find that absolutely adorable. It's actually really sweet. He pulls the look off quite well. That thing about the hair growth is actually quite amusing. I really wonder if he has any left!