✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

• 3 weeks later...
Also, didn't he once say on a show he would like to **** Gwyneth Paltrow ? Apart from being generally inappropriate and dirty, that was during the time she was married to Chris.

I remember reading that once...

This might be a late reaction but where and when did you read this? It's hard to imagine that Jonny said this, for me at least...

• Like 1

i believe that quote was in reference to Jonathan Ross, not Jonny :)

Ohhh, I see [emoji28] As long as this was posted I thought this was about Jonny [emoji23] Didn't notice it was a reply to Oldiefan.

Sorry for the misunderstanding !

• Like 2

This might be a late reaction but where and when did you read this? It's hard to imagine that Jonny said this, for me at least...

LOL, I was reading it and thought wait, what, ... no way. [emoji23]

• Like 1

All this time, in between tours, when we only hear what Chris is doing, through the press, I keep wondering if Jonny is visiting his family in North Wales....... and so, every time I'm in Mold, I keep an eye out for him...... you never know . It would be a dream come true to spot him in his old childhood home. :grinning:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have noticed that Jonny seems to be more enthusiastic (IMO) since the beginning of this tour leg so I'm very happy to see that it looks like he is enjoying the music more than ever, especially during this part :jonny: :guitar: This is just how I want to see Jonny rocking his solos :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=thxbE8LaRD4;t=180

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/thxbE8LaRD4?t=180

• Like 2