✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What band/artist(s) have you been a fan of for the longest consistently and how long?

the_gloaming09

Was that aimed at all 3 comments above your post?

Works for all of them.

No, only at Rudy's comment about not listening to music before 2008.

It's hard though because I was brought up on Massive Attack, Portishead, Happy Mondays and Mozart and I still think they are all amazing too. And a few other bands/artists my parents like.

Mmmmm, Massive Attack. :heart:

THIS.

Coldplay pretty much introduced me to good music in 2008.

MUSIC n00b :disappointed:

I didn't listen to anything at all before them.

I didn't even care for music at all actually wat irhighrdoighriodfhlgoptidfgj

Now I basically live and breathe music (and art).

I can't imagine not having music. That sounds like such a sad life. D:

Oh well, at least you're a listener now. :blush:

After that I'd have to say Coldplay, since 2000. Most people here know how big a fan I am of Parachutes. :freak:

Same :| :| im also huge fan of Parachutes :) people from here probably does not know this.. but between my friends im known as the one that has big love for Parachutes and for Trouble in particular :)

1. Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (2000)

2. Styx (2000)

3. The Beatles (2000)

4. Does the Phantom of the Opera cast count (1999- yes I was 3) ? :P Because I have and always will love that musical. :wacky: :dazzled:

As you can see, my parents only really introduced me to "oldies". :wacky:

I forgot to mention that im also a Pearl Jam fan since 2005 or pbb before that, i remember to listen Last Kiss, Black and Alive, but i never realise it was the same band :wacky::laugh4: until the the Rearviewmirror was out and i was like :stunned: OMG all this songs are from the same band! :lol: :D love them

Well, I suppose The Killers, because they were the first band I ever really loved, around 5 years ago when I was 12, though not so much anymore.

The Velvet Underground soon after that, because I got hooked on Lou Reed's voice after I heard The Killers' "Tranquilize" featuring him.

Can i ask you all when you say you are a fan, does that mean you buy all their work, go to the gigs and follow all their news, like everyday?

Im just asking, because im fan of several bands, some for years too, i only mention Coldplay and Pearl Jam because im really into them and i cant imagine my life without them :P also i try hard to collect all i can from them :wacky:

Well, I know that with my Musedom, I have all their work, I would go to gigs if I ever had money/transportation when they came to my state, and there's not a CPing visit that goes by without multiple visits to the Muse thread. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...