✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Game of Thrones ( A song of ice and fire HBO adaptation)

a-chan

and SOOOOOOOOO many other things, you have NO idea!! :rolleyes:

We should have a sneak peek in the evening or tomorrow morning. I wonder what they will show without spoiling anything. Something huge is happening on every storyline....

I prefer to be surprised. I can wait a few days.:D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...how people are holding up after episode 9?!! :D

Great episode (again). It's the beginning of a serie of episodes that I don't want to see/relive again...T.T The finale scene was very moving. I just hope it won't turn off people from watching the serie....:/ Yeah, GoT is cruel but it's always for a purpose! Now you get the signification of the scene in episode 1 where the dear death leads to the wolf's one.... GoT is all about the children!

For the rest, Robb was perfect (too bad we didn't see Grey-Wind kicking asses on the battlefield nor see Robb capturing Jaime, who was, again absolutely fabulous with smirk and cruel casualty as always!). Introducing of Walder Frey, another Harry Potter casting but he's perfect!

As for Jon...you'll have to choose my friend! Great scenes with Aemon and Mormont.

Preview for the finale next week. BE PREPARED TO BE BLOWN AWAY!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2VDXgUInl4]YouTube - ‪Game Of Thrones: Episode 10 preview (HBO) "Fire and Blood" Season Finale‬‏[/ame]

*excited*

was watching Batman Begins over the weekend...since it was on the telly...& at some point, there was a little boy in a scene (NOT the young Bruce Wayne) & i was like "hey, that's Joffrey!" :dozey: :facepalm:

Really?!! *will have to rewatc BB!*

I go back and watch them over and over and catch so many things that I didn't notice on the first viewing. I can't wait for the next one.

+1 I'm re-reading the book cause there are SO many things I didn't get or noticed on first reading and afterwards you're like OMG xD

People on the internet are freaking out with episode 9 ending, some don't want to watch the show again....XD If they're pissed right now, I don't know how they will handle the end of season 3....*will die in front of my laptop weeping tears of blood and cursing (again) GRRM*

I knew she was the dragon! :awesome:

:D

I'll watch the episode tonight, I'll edit this post (if nobody has posted in between) to make my review. I can't wait to see

the birth and the King in the North

:awesome:

HBO already released a teaser for S2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwvtkirHz5s]YouTube - ‪Game Of Thrones: Season 2 Tease (HBO)‬‏[/ame]

>.< can't WAIT!! There so many awesome (and sad) things to come, so many new characters :bomb:

Saw it last night and what a finale! I knew what was coming so I was very impatient to see if they'd do justice to Martin's words and they have! Jon's leaving & departing from the Wall with the NW, Arya meeting Gendry (actually in book 2), Sansa starting to grow up thx to Joffrey's "love", Robb named king in the north and of course: THE BIRTH :awesome: HBO did a great job!!

Now I can't wait for S2!! Winter is coming bitches!

All, go read the books!!!! Book 5 will come out next month :}
+1000

ADWD-finished-book-224x300.jpg

THAT will be easy to read...XD reading AND bodybuilding XD

I'm rereading them all again now.

Me too, there is so many thing I didn't quite pick up the first time... :facepalm:

that book would be SUCH a pain to carry around & try to read on the tube...heh

looks like i should probably occupy myself for the rest of the year til Season 2 reading the books now. :P

felt that Dany's story was reminiscent of Mara of the Acoma's story from Raymond E. Feist's Empire trilogy. well, minus the dragons & horse lords anyway. but in essence i felt it was kinda similar.

Natalie Dormer (Anne Boleyn in the Tudors) has been cast for S2 of Game of thrones!!! She'll play Margaery Tyrell (the sister of Ser Loras, the Knight of the flowers). It's a small role in S2 and S3 but it will got bigger in S4 and beyond. So excited :awesome: I think she'll be good in Margaery (even though the character has been aged as the rest of the cast)

tumblr_ln9fl45IVC1qhgqofo1_500.jpg

Can't wait to have other casting news!!

• 4 weeks later...

Casting news have been flowing recently! The major characters of S2 have been chosen! So here to see who will play the 'big 3': Stannis, Davos and Mélisandre! Brienne is here too!

http://winter-is-coming.net/features/cast/season-two/

I'm quite happy. Mél is great, Davos really good. Stannis, I imagined him bulkier...and Brienne, with good make-up, she can be ugly.

Now that's let only 'minor' roles (well in S2 but will grow later on): Asha, Ygrid and maybe Jeyne.

Casting news have been flowing recently! The major characters of S2 have been chosen! So here to see who will play the 'big 3': Stannis, Davos and Mélisandre! Brienne is here too!

http://winter-is-coming.net/features/cast/season-two/

I'm quite happy. Mél is great, Davos really good. Stannis, I imagined him bulkier...and Brienne, with good make-up, she can be ugly.

Now that's let only 'minor' roles (well in S2 but will grow later on): Asha, Ygrid and maybe Jeyne.

Currently reading book 5...Wowow...winter is coming..!

• 7 months later...
^Dang! I was about to bump this thread haha.

I just got to watch the first season and it was fucking awesome! I fucking hate that stupid prince Joffrey! I wanted Ned to live :disappointed:

Me too, Ned was a good character and I was surprised they killed him off, looking forward to seeing more of Tyrion and Dany in Season 2 though as they were my favourite characters overall, and Neds daughter who likes fighting and is a bit of a Tomboy too, I've forgotten her name, she's good too.

The Imp! He's the only Lannister that I like and he's one of my favourites. Oh Arya! She's great! I'm really looking forward for Season 2 and I really need to get the books.

The Imps sharp tounge is one of the funniest things about the series, I've actually bought Book 2 and Book 3 part 1 and 2 to start reading, I didn't bother with the first one as this was essentially covered by the TV series but they look pretty thick, I've only read a few pages of book 2 but it's looking good so far.