✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Game of Thrones ( A song of ice and fire HBO adaptation)

a-chan

Me too, Ned was a good character and I was surprised they killed him off, looking forward to seeing more of Tyrion and Dany in Season 2 though as they were my favourite characters overall, and Neds daughter who likes fighting and is a bit of a Tomboy too, I've forgotten her name, she's good too.

Spoiler D:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New trailer. HBO rocks, they put Florence+the Machine for the music <3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV3RflsNxak]Game Of Thrones Season 2: "Seven Devils" - YouTube[/ame]

and another one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uCI9sNOcn4]Game of Thrones Season 2 Trailer The More You Love - YouTube[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone into GoT atm? I have just finished watching the second season and am pleased to say the show met almost all of my expectations. The only thing that I didn't quite like were some alterations to the book such as (SPOILER!!!) Sansa being sort of friends with Shae, Rob Stark marrying a certain Talissa instead of Jeyne Westerling, Xaro Xhoan Something being responsible for the kidnapping of khaleesi's dragons and subsequently locked in a pitch black chamber together with one of khaleesi's maids, king Renley's gay adventures...these were brilliantly executed, but I don't remember them happening that way in the book. I have no doubt the next season will keep up the good work! As for the books, I have had plans to read AFFC this summer but it never happened. My next college term is to start soon and who knows whether I'll have the time to read any of it before next summer.

• 1 month later...
Anyone into GoT atm? I have just finished watching the second season and am pleased to say the show met almost all of my expectations. The only thing that I didn't quite like were some alterations to the book such as (SPOILER!!!) Sansa being sort of friends with Shae, Rob Stark marrying a certain Talissa instead of Jeyne Westerling, Xaro Xhoan Something being responsible for the kidnapping of khaleesi's dragons and subsequently locked in a pitch black chamber together with one of khaleesi's maids, king Renley's gay adventures...these were brilliantly executed, but I don't remember them happening that way in the book. I have no doubt the next season will keep up the good work! As for the books, I have had plans to read AFFC this summer but it never happened. My next college term is to start soon and who knows whether I'll have the time to read any of it before next summer.

Only just finised S1 on dvd. Waiting for S2 on DVD in the uk...

• 2 weeks later...